Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7 (Read 918739 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #125
Does this plugin also submit Musicbrainz ID tags?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #127
I get the message:

Cannot connect to server.
Not submitting. Cache contains 3 tracks.

What are the ports I have to open in my router settings?

Outgoing should have no restrictions. I'm using WinXP with an enabled Firewall.

greetz Denis

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #128
same here:
Not submitting. Cache contains 17 tracks.

Same message when manually submit the tracks. But it still works yesterday after update 1.3.5

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #129
You don't need any open ports because you are the one that connects to the server. If you can't connect to the server it's probably just because it's temporarily down.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #132
New version of foo_audioscrobbler Cache Viewer

Manual installation (e.g. from 7-Zip archive)

I assume you already have VB6 runtime dll msvbvm60.dll.

1. Download and extract the archive.
2. Run install.bat.
3. Try to run scrobblercache.exe.
4. If it won't run, run install2.bat, then run scrobblercache.exe.

Manual uninstallation
1. Run uninstall.bat.
2. Just delete remaining files in the application directory.

Notice
Program displays error message, make sure the cache isn't empty by displaying Audioscrobbler options page. Second make sure you Save entire configuration by clicking on Save all button and copying configuration file foobar2000.cfg to a application directory.

Changes:
- changed algorithm of detecting cache
- replaced all error messages with one

Download:
As my main hosting is down now, use these download links.

Here's an archive. (~450KB)
Here's setup with VB6 runtime. (~1,5MB)
Here's setup without VB6 runtime. (~710KB)

If there's some error that should not display (e.g. cache won't display even if you're sure that it is there), upload your config. file foobar2000.cfg somewhere and send me PM. I'll should fix it as soon as possible.

Note:
Keep in a mind that who wants to test it first time, try first install some of the setups. I still need to know if registration of ocx is successful. Thanks

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #133
foobar2k's crashed twice so far today, looking at the stack dump analysis, I see foo_audioscrobbler all over it.

I don't know much about debugging, so I've posted the log here in case it has something to do with the plugin.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #134
Could anyone tell me where this pluggin stores the information regarding the songs that could not be submitted?
I can't contact audioscrobbler's server from my office so I'd like to get the cached info to my home and submit it there.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #135
Goueg: foo_audioscrobbler (as the most foobar plugins) saves it's configuration (and user data as in foo_audioscrobbler case is) in configuration file named foobar.cfg. It's saved in path, where you installed Foobar2k.

Maybe configuration is stored somewhere else, when using different settings for different users (i.e. per profile settings). I'm almost sure it's in Application Data (if you have natively translated Windows edition, this folder name may vary) folder of current logged user (usually it's C:\Documents and Settings\[USER]\Application Data if it's WinNT family of Windows). I don't know the correspoding subfolder as I use configuration in application folder.

All you need to do is simple. Copy your configuration file to computer, where you want to submit it, e.g. mostly in application folder (or maybe, as I said before, in application data folder), start Foobar on that computer, go to foo_audioscrobbler settings and click Submit. Your cache will be send to Audioscrobbler (or Last.fm if you want), if connection is OK and your user name and password is right.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #136
You're right, I can see some of the data in the cfg file. I have the .cfg in the app folder at home, but I use the per profile settings at the office so I didn't think to check there. It's in Application Data\foobar2000.

I'll try to lauch foobar with this config at home, I hope it's not a problem for last.fm if I send a hundred tracks in a few seconds.

Thanks Morfeus!

Edit: it worked as expected

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #137
I'm glad I helped.

No, foo_audioscrobbler sends cache in intervals (1 second ideally), so Last.fm won't have any problems.

btw. you can use my Cache Viewer, to see what songs was cached.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #138
All i get with any version of foo_audioscrobbler is..

Submitting 10 of 1827 cached tracks to Audioscrobbler...

can someone explain why? It used to work fine.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #140
how can i make it submit automatically ??

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #141
it is automatic by default.

and thanks morfeus, your program helps too

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #142
Startup time : 1:15.497205
Handshaking: Client up to date.
Submit interval set to 1 seconds.
Handshake successful.
Submitting 10 of 2069 cached tracks to Audioscrobbler...
Submitting 10 of 2070 cached tracks to Audioscrobbler...

Anyone?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #143
Handshake successful.

Anyone?

your firewall is propably blocking your foobar

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #144

Handshake successful.

Anyone?

your firewall is propably blocking your foobar

I am using McAfee and it is set to full access. Unless there is a port that needs to be opened manually.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #145
Try disable it, if it doesn't work, then it's something else.
Windows 10 Pro x64 // foobar2000 1.3.10

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #146
here is something else:

would it be possible to implement some variables containing audioscrobbler related information for titleformatting?
I was thinking of maybe a boolean variable to tell me if a track has been scrobbled or not. better yet, a variable, containing the past time of song-playback, similar as can be viewed in the last.fm standalone player (like, even if you jump around within the song, this varibale should keep counting the seconds normally, unlike %playback_time%)

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #147
I'm still hoping for support to display similar artists/albums one day. There's a player for linux called "listen" which can do so, so why couldn't this be done in foobar? would be a great start for the creation of dynamic playlists.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #148
dammnit when i exit i get error messages

warning:
metadb_handle leaks: 1 objects

i click OKAY then...,

Microsoft visual c++ runtime library
runtime error

program........foobar

R6025
-pure virtual function call

click okay again

foobar200.exe - application error

the exception  unknown software exception (huh?) (0x400000015) occurred in the application at location 0x00f077ad
clock OK to terminate the program

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #149
I disabled the firewall and it did nothing.

I too get that error when closing Foobar.