Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: crusing j river dlna forum and wondered about this claim re: fb2k vs. j river (Read 635 times) previous topic - next topic

crusing j river dlna forum and wondered about this claim re: fb2k vs. j river

from

https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,121897.msg846318.html#msg846318

We've been supporting gapless playback to DLNA renderers that can handle it via SetNextAVTransportURI since before foobar existed.
It's not widely supported on renderers but the ones that do it properly work well.

I thought fb2k was around when I did iPlay (summer 2000 for the Compaq iPAQ) [see pic], but looking around it wasn't.  But I doubt j river did gapless dlna "since before foobar existed."  I wonder why he put that in print.

BANNED

Re: crusing j river dlna forum and wondered about this claim re: fb2k vs. j river

Reply #1
Wikipedia says first foobar2000 release was December 2002 and Digital Living Network Alliance was founded in mid 2003. So it seems a false claim.