Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Georgia-ReBORN - A Clean foobar2000 Theme (Read 167309 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Georgia-ReBORN - A Clean foobar2000 Theme

Reply #600
See here, but you can't use the red color like this. The theme itself manages the colors via javascript.

-TT

Seems I need to change font as all it shows is a square block instead of 🅴 ... if I change it to E then it shows up

Reply #601
See here, but you can't use the red color like this. The theme itself manages the colors via javascript.

-TT

Seems I need to change font as all it shows is a square block instead of 🅴 ... if I change it to E then it shows up

Try and change the 🅴 to unicode '\u1F174' in your pattern. If it does not work, the font does not support it.

Reply #602

-TT

Try and change the 🅴 to unicode '\u1F174' in your pattern. If it does not work, the font does not support it.

Tried changing it but to no avail unfortunately

Reply #603
@MusicHound,

yea just saw in fontforge that the glyph for the font does not exist, but you can change 'Segoe UI' to 'Segoe UI Symbol'.
First open your config file "foobar2000\profile\georgia-reborn\configs\georgia-reborn-config.jsonc" and go to the ( bottom of file )
"settings": { section. Look for "playlistCustomTitle": and "playlistCustomTitleNoHeader": change the pattern to something like this:
"%title%[ '('%original artist%' cover)'] $ifequal(%ITUNESADVISORY%,1,🅴,)"
Save the file.

Open your "foobar2000\profile\georgia-reborn\scripts\Playlist\main.js" file and change in line ~104:

Code: [Select]
const titleNormalFont   = pref.customThemeFonts ? customFont.playlistTitleNormal   : 'Segoe UI';
const titleSelectedFont = pref.customThemeFonts ? customFont.playlistTitleSelected : 'Segoe UI';
const titlePlayingFont  = pref.customThemeFonts ? customFont.playlistTitlePlaying  : 'Segoe UI';
to
const titleNormalFont   = pref.customThemeFonts ? customFont.playlistTitleNormal   : 'Segoe UI Symbol';
const titleSelectedFont = pref.customThemeFonts ? customFont.playlistTitleSelected : 'Segoe UI Symbol';
const titlePlayingFont  = pref.customThemeFonts ? customFont.playlistTitlePlaying  : 'Segoe UI Symbol';

If you use the default playlist font size, you need to also change it because the upper of the 🅴 is cut off:
Still in the same file ( main.js ), just some lines under your first change, i.e in function createPlaylistFonts() { line ~130:
title_normal:   font(titleNormalFont, rowFontSize),
title_selected: font(titleSelectedFont, rowFontSize),
title_playing:  font(titlePlayingFont, rowFontSize),
to
title_normal:   font(titleNormalFont, rowFontSize + 1),
title_selected: font(titleSelectedFont, rowFontSize + 1),
title_playing:  font(titlePlayingFont, rowFontSize + 1),

Restart foobar. If you've done everything correctly, it will display now the 🅴 in your track rows correctly,
when your tracks have a value of "1" with the %ITUNESADVISORY% tag.

-TT

Reply #604
@MusicHound,

yea just saw in fontforge that the glyph for the font does not exist, but you can change 'Segoe UI' to 'Segoe UI Symbol'.
First open your config file "foobar2000\profile\georgia-reborn\configs\georgia-reborn-config.jsonc" and go to the ( bottom of file )
"settings": { section. Look for "playlistCustomTitle": and "playlistCustomTitleNoHeader": change the pattern to something like this:
"%title%[ '('%original artist%' cover)'] $ifequal(%ITUNESADVISORY%,1,🅴,)"
Save the file.

Open your "foobar2000\profile\georgia-reborn\scripts\Playlist\main.js" file and change in line ~104:

const titleNormalFont   = pref.customThemeFonts ? customFont.playlistTitleNormal   : 'Segoe UI';
const titleSelectedFont = pref.customThemeFonts ? customFont.playlistTitleSelected : 'Segoe UI';
const titlePlayingFont  = pref.customThemeFonts ? customFont.playlistTitlePlaying  : 'Segoe UI';
to
const titleNormalFont   = pref.customThemeFonts ? customFont.playlistTitleNormal   : 'Segoe UI Symbol';
const titleSelectedFont = pref.customThemeFonts ? customFont.playlistTitleSelected : 'Segoe UI Symbol';
const titlePlayingFont  = pref.customThemeFonts ? customFont.playlistTitlePlaying  : 'Segoe UI Symbol';

If you use the default playlist font size, you need to also change it because the upper of the 🅴 is cut off:
Still in the same file ( main.js ), just some lines under your first change, i.e in function createPlaylistFonts() { line ~130:
title_normal:   font(titleNormalFont, rowFontSize),
title_selected: font(titleSelectedFont, rowFontSize),
title_playing:  font(titlePlayingFont, rowFontSize),
to
title_normal:   font(titleNormalFont, rowFontSize + 1),
title_selected: font(titleSelectedFont, rowFontSize + 1),
title_playing:  font(titlePlayingFont, rowFontSize + 1),

Restart foobar. If you've done everything correctly, it will display now the 🅴 in your track rows correctly,
when your tracks have a value of "1" with the %ITUNESADVISORY% tag.

-TT

Thank you it worked perfectly :)

Reply #605
Not sure if my issue is related to the beta or Foobar 2.0 but in the past I used to be able to just switch to an empty playlist in Playlist Manager and drag and drop folders into the playlist. Right now while the cursor changes appearance and says "+ Copy" it doesn't add the songs to the playlist.

This is really convenient when you have just bought new music and want to tag it properly before adding it into the library.

Reply #606
@Andu,

this is a bug in Beta 12e, I have fixed that and will work again in the next update, which will be released very soon.

-TT

Reply #607
V3.0-RC1 - First Public Release

For more information and latest changelog, please see here.

FROM NOW ON TILL V3.0 FINAL, I WILL BE ONLY POLISHING AND FIXING POSSIBLE REMAINING BUGS,
SO PLEASE REPORT THOSE, NEW FEATURES WILL BE DECLINED!

Keep on reporting bugs.
Thanks!

-TT

Reply #608
V3.0-RC1 - First Public Release

For more information and latest changelog, please see here.

FROM NOW ON TILL V3.0 FINAL, I WILL BE ONLY POLISHING AND FIXING POSSIBLE REMAINING BUGS,
SO PLEASE REPORT THOSE, NEW FEATURES WILL BE DECLINED!

Keep on reporting bugs.
Thanks!

-TT

If you set Default ui, as you go back to Georgia ReBORN?

I had to override the profile folder again.

Reply #609
@ApacheReal,

do you mean you have changed the layout in foobar's preferences?
The theme's foobar layout preference is saved in your "foobar2000\profile\configuration\foo_ui_columns.dll.cfg".
To restore it, you need to copy it back from the Georgia-ReBORN zip you've downloaded.

-TT

Reply #610
@ApacheReal,

do you mean you have changed the layout in foobar's preferences?
The theme's foobar layout preference is saved in your "foobar2000\profile\configuration\foo_ui_columns.dll.cfg".
To restore it, you need to copy it back from the Georgia-ReBORN zip you've downloaded.

-TT

Details / Menu / View / Layout / Default

Reply #611
@ApacheReal,

the method I'm describing below, is basically the same as I've mentioned in my last post about restoring the foo_ui_columns.dll.cfg.
But if you change the Columns UI layout to default, you can hit CTRL+P to go to
foobar's preferences > Display > Columns UI > Layout
From the active preset drop down menu select Georgia-ReBORN and click OK.

I don't know why would you do that, but the normal user shouldn't change it in the first place...

-TT

Reply #612
@ApacheReal

This kind of thing should be tried with new "Portable installation".

\profile
 -dsp-presets
 -library-v2.0
 -playlists-v2.0
 metadb.sqlite

Copy the above folders and files there.
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #613
Ok I figured out that with crtl P on layout it snaps back into place by selecting Georgia ReBORN.

There will also be reasons to leave, but understand that if one by mistake sets default and does not know how to enter preference, the average user never returns to the main layout.

To avoid this, I deleted the default layout.

Reply #614
I always recommend to all users to make a portable foobar installation, I do not see any advantage to use a standard installation, only disadvantages.
I'm also using all other programs portable if it's available.

With portable foobar:
- You have a clean file structure, i.e only one foobar folder.
- You can copy your portable foobar to USB-sticks and have it in your pocket ready to play at your friends house or on a party ( DJ ).
- You can always move your portable foobar where you like.
- You can have as many portable foobar installations as you want, i.e you can have for one portable install a different theme
   installed, or you can have multiple profile folders in one portable foobar, e.g if you want to switch themes, rename profile folders
   ( profile_georgia-reborn, profile_georgia, profile_eole, profile_darkone ) and if you want to currently use one, just rename it to profile.
- When updating to a new foobar version, just install the latest foobar as portable and copy and replace all new files to your existing portable foobar.

As you can see there are many different approaches how you can use portable foobar.

-TT

Reply #615
Hi,

Maybe a silly queston.
I run fooBar 2.1 latest preview x86 and have a configuration with my own skin, Georgia 2.0.0 and Georgia ReBORN 2.0.3b in one FCL. All run fine. FooBar not installed in protable mode.

How do I upgrade ReBORN to 3.0 RC1 ? I cannot find an installation readme.

Reply #616
Hi,

Maybe a silly queston.
I run fooBar 2.1 latest preview x86 and have a configuration with my own skin, Georgia 2.0.0 and Georgia ReBORN 2.0.3b in one FCL. All run fine. FooBar not installed in protable mode.

How do I upgrade ReBORN to 3.0 RC1 ? I cannot find an installation readme.

It is the same as you would normally install.
For standard installation, I would first make a backup of your:
C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\foobar2000
directory.

When you're on the latest V3.0-RC1, there is a new backup and restore function for future updates/backups.
See the changelog ( V3.0-RC1 vs. Beta 12e ) how it works, it's at the bottom of this post.

Also if you guys upgrade from the 1 year old V2.0.3b to V3.0-RC1, it recommend to check this changelog here to get all new features.

Also some new additions on the main Github page:
If you want to change the active theme's default look, you can activate different styles ( Options > Style ).
Each column in the context menu can have one activated style, this means you can combine styles altogether.
It should be noted that some active themes have more or less and also different styles available,
you can spend hours in experimenting and achieving some pretty cool results. There are also predefined
theme presets ( Options > Preset ) for each theme with a total of 88 different ones. For quick access,
try clicking on the lower bar to pick a random theme preset. A pretty cool feature is the preset harmonic
select mode ( Options > Preset > Select mode ) which will automatically adjust and pick a harmonic preset
based on current playing album art.

-TT

Reply #617
This theme has quite a lot of features and I guess there are many things you guys are missing,
that is why I will be working on the Georgia-ReBORN website which will have full documentation
of all available features.

It is a lot of work, but that is my main primary goal for now.

-TT

Reply #619
A question if within the same folder I have two files, one cd.png and the other vinyl.png, priority is given to the cd.png files for disc art no placeholder because from what I understand there is no possibility of change from cd to vinyl to self-created png.

Reply #620
@ApacheReal,

you can only have either cd.png or vinyl.png for one music album in the folder.
If you want to use your own custom, you can do that with the disc art placeholder.
Save and rename your custom one to either "cd-custom.png" or "vinyl-custom.png"
and put it in foobar2000\profile\georgia-reborn\images\discart
Restart foobar.

Now right click on the big album art for context menu > Disc art placeholder > "CD - custom" or "Vinyl - custom"
You also need to deactivate the "No placeholder" option to display the disc art placeholder.

-TT

Reply #621
It does not work.

It only works for a single image.

But if you have 2 .png cd / vinyl files for each folder it obviously takes the same custom vinyl.

Reply #622
It's not possible, you can't have multiple cd/vinyl.png files for an album that has multiple CD's, only one cd/vinyl.png for one CD.
To be clear, CD 1 has cd/viny.png, CD 2 has cd/vinyl.png, CD 3 has cd/vinyl.png, but one CD can't have multiple ones.
That is why I have told you about using the disc art placeholder. Keep in mind, the placeholder is used only for general use
and also does not care about an album that has that has multiple CD's.

-TT

Reply #623
Finally I managed with my own system to make cd / vinyl pictures.

And with foorun for group I call Georgia-REBORN from my skin.

Apache - Georgia-REBORN

Picture CD

Picture Vinyl

Reply #624
Q1:
When I click theme backup Pop-up this error message

then click reload apper this

Q2:
Is it possible not show "Added" tag in Detail ?