Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Use Winamp's output plugins from line-in? (Read 8920 times) previous topic - next topic

Use Winamp's output plugins from line-in?

Anybody know a good EASY way to take advantage of the nice various output plugins for Winamp and output recordings directly through Winamp using line-in or a microphone???  I'd prefer this than using another program such as Audacity since I just love using Winamp for pretty much all of my audio needs. Thanks in advance.

Use Winamp's output plugins from line-in?

Reply #1
Anybody know a good EASY way to take advantage of the nice various output plugins for Winamp and output recordings directly through Winamp using line-in or a microphone???

AFAIK, you can enter "linein://" as a URL (click "Add, URL") to make Winamp playback line-in audio. In theory, that should work with any odd output plugin; I haven't tried it, though.

This only works if you have in_cdda.dll, the standard Audio CD/Line-In plugin, installed.