Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: c-library for shoutcast? (Read 7516 times) previous topic - next topic

c-library for shoutcast?

Hi, I'm searching for a good c/c++ library that implements shoutcast stream listening.
Mainly MP3, ogg is not such important.
Can anyon ehelp me with that?
Freshmeat just schows mpglib.. but it is filebased..

c-library for shoutcast?

Reply #1
You can take a look at http://developer.radlight.net.
This evening the DirectShow RadLight SHOUTcast source filter should be released public with simple Delphi sample application and C++ and Delphi header files.
have the force, read the source

c-library for shoutcast?

Reply #2
hey, cool

can't wait for it.

yet, there is not much info about it, but i hope that comes soon

c-library for shoutcast?

Reply #3
Ok... it is alive now

You can join our discussion board at our home page for further info

Enjoy
have the force, read the source

c-library for shoutcast?

Reply #4
Scorp. IIRC both you and DarkAvenger are Delphi guys. And so is this shoutcast plugin and source. Perhaps once he gleaned enough data from the source he could code it in C. But he would have to know delphi first.

c-library for shoutcast?

Reply #5
Hi Neo Neko 

Yes, we used to code most of the stuff in Delphi ... now it's only GUI 

The RadLight SHOUTcast source filter is a regular DirectShow filter and as such is made in C++    We decided to code the sample app in Delphi because it was faster than to do it in VC++ ... but every experienced programmer should be able to port it to C or whatever 

P.S It's not DarkAvenger 

EDIT: I forgot to mention that C++ headers are included ... so no problem, right?