Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Looking for small desktop stereo bluetooth speakers (Read 2026 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking for small desktop stereo bluetooth speakers

Small stereo bluetooth speakers for a desktop computer may not exactly be the audiophile's craving, but that's what I'm looking for. So far I've used Creative T12 Wireless speakers, which were the only ones I could find in the local consumer electronics market. OK for occasional listening, but: Might there be something a little more hifi out there?
Googling was not very helpful because I either find portable speakers like the JBL Flip or speakers that are way too large or massive sets with separate subwoofers, all of which I don't want.
Does anyone have a hint?

Re: Looking for small desktop stereo bluetooth speakers

Reply #1
Audio Pro makes a range of speakers with various wireless connections, including Bluetooth. Both portable single units (with/without batteries) and bookshelf/floorstanding models.

https://us.audiopro.com

I had the Addon T3 for a while, and was quite impressed by the sound quality from such a small speaker. The general build quality and finish was very nice as well.

Audioengine are also quite good in this segment. I had a set of their earlier speakers for a while, and quite liked them.

https://audioengineusa.com/

Reply #2
Thanks a lot.
The Addon T3 would be a single unit boombox I don't want.
The Audioengine HD3 look good and seem small enough, but I was hoping to spend no more than 200 Euros.

Reply #3
I have a pair of iLoud micro monitors and am very happy with them. I can't remember what I paid exactly but they were not far off your budget as i got an amazon warehouse deal. Tiny boxes, bluetooth and no sub required.  :D

Reply #4
I took a closer look at the Wavermaster Cube Mini Neo, especially since they can also be used with a cable if Bluetooth turned out to be not the best solution for my needs.

Reply #5
Thanks, iLoud micro monitors and Cube Mini Neo look good!

Reply #6
A pair of MIFA A1 Outdoor Wireless Speakers would be good cheap alternative (2x $17.99) probably?

Reply #7
I've eyed those iLoud monitors before, but I just can't get past the terrible branding, and printed huge on the side no less. What is this, 2003?

Reply #8
Why do you want wireless speakers for a desktop computer? Do you need to frequently move the speakers away from the computer, or do you just prefer not to use wires?

Reply #9
a. Is the 'many speakers can talk to each other to stay in sync' the usual thing with this bluetooth tech?
b. If a=true, if there are exactly two speakers can one be L and the other R?
PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8
NOTICE - cpu 0 didn't dump TLB, may be hung