Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar2000 suddenly loads only 10% of my music (Read 808 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar2000 suddenly loads only 10% of my music

Hello,

I've been using Foobar2000 for a few months, during which I've created my own layout, created and used operations, and created a new directory on disk using these operations.

Anyway, I have it monitoring my main music folder (all artist folders are inside). It was going great, until a couple of days ago, I find that its only loading a small set of artists and not even all their albums. I removed the path to the music folder and added it again, it adds the same exact songs it had before, re-scanning does nothing of course. So that would mean there is something special about these tracks, but I cant figure it out for the life of me. I've checked the metadata side by side of working and non working tracks, but with no luck  :'(

In the attached screenshot you'll see two full albums on the left, whereas on the right, foobar is only loading 1 song from each of these folders for some reason.

If you need anything from my side to help me better, please let me know, any help would be much appreciated

Re: Foobar2000 suddenly loads only 10% of my music

Reply #1
Clear 'play' from Facets search bar.