Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: frequency output plugin to LED (Read 4013 times) previous topic - next topic

frequency output plugin to LED

i've looked around, does foobar have the ability to output freq via usb, serial, etc to LEDs?  Like discolitez for winamp.

Reply #1
I wrote a vis plugin once that fed the spectrum over a serial line to a STK500 with an Atmel 8515 on it, controlling shiny LEDs.
The source to that is lost in the Great Maxtoring of 2006, but it's rather easy to make.
Stay sane, exile.

Reply #2
Did you just turn maxtor into a verb and then apply the infinitive of that verb?

Having had many maxtors ($#%W!!!), did I just immediately understand how suckful "maxtoring" is?

-brendan

Reply #3
alright thanks.  I actually now am thinking of using arduino and processing.  idk though.  I still would like to use foobar

Reply #4
I don't know if this helps any, but could this program you speak of function with the winamp spam component of foobar? It pretty much makes other programs think that foobar is winamp.
Song List: keikoniumboards.ke.funpic.org/files/songlist.html