Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: New UI Element (or workaround) wanted (Read 1567 times) previous topic - next topic

New UI Element (or workaround) wanted

What I want seems simple to me. 

I want an album art viewer that can be clicked on to play/pause current playback. Something someone has probably written, but I cannot find.

Any help appreciated.

Re: New UI Element (or workaround) wanted

Reply #1
Spider Monkey Panel (foo_spider_monkey_panel) and  JScript Panel (similar components) have clickable script that displays album art. I didn't try it but I'm guessing it should be possible to modify the default command to play/pause.

Re: New UI Element (or workaround) wanted

Reply #2
If you install the spider monkey component go to the following folder path under Foobar's profile folder: user-components\foo_spider_monkey_panel\samples\complete.  There is a script named album art.js. Load spider monkey into a panel and import this script.  Edit the script and add the following statement.  I used the middle mouse button because the left and right buttons are being used.  If you need more details, let me know.

function on_mouse_mbtn_up(x, y) {
   fb.PlayOrPause();
}