Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: EAC problem with CUE sheet (Read 1445 times) previous topic - next topic

EAC problem with CUE sheet

Greetings

First timer here.  I received a set with both untracked FLAC and wav files, and a CUE sheet written to divide the wav file into tracks to burn to CD.  The cue sheet divides the tracks in foobar but when I drop it into EAC I get the message "error in cue sheet - unknown keyword in line 1".

Can anyone tell me what the issue is? I've included the CUE sheet as well as a screenshot of the folder to verify that the wav file name is correct.  Running EAC v. 1.5 if that helps.  Thanks for any insight.

Re: EAC problem with CUE sheet

Reply #1
I don't see anything wrong...

Try the full path & file name (C:\music\Radiohead, etc.)

Or, try deleting and manually re-typing that line.  Maybe there's a hidden/invalid character.

Reply #2
Thanks for that. I did try the full path, that didn't work.  As I said, Foobar reads it fine.  Weird....

Reply #3
The CUE file is encoded UTF-8 BOM
Try converting to ANSI (or UTF-8 (without BOM))
korth

Reply #4
The CUE file is encoded UTF-8 BOM
Try converting to ANSI (or UTF-8 (without BOM))

I have (almost) no idea what that means.....but it worked. Thank you so much!