Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: ape+cue (Read 5950 times) previous topic - next topic

ape+cue

Hi gus,

I hope this is the right section.

Is possible to ripping audio cd by foobar to ape+cuesheet files?
I want to have at the end one file for each song and one cue file.
I can't create cuesheet file.

Thanks in advance

ape+cue

Reply #1
As far as I know, using foobar2000, you only can rip to:
  • separate tracks
  • image and embedded cue sheet
Why don't you use Exact Audio Copy?

ape+cue

Reply #2
I agree. EAC is the right way. Foobar2000 doesn't perform any pregap, ISRC, MCN... detection.

Perhaps Cuetools (CueRipper, I mean) is another good tool for this purpose, too.

ape+cue

Reply #3
That's right, but eac crash with my windows seven 64 bit when i choose external compression
If you have a solution for this problem i'm very happy because I have always used EAC with ape codec for convert audio cd.
Thanks

ape+cue

Reply #4
That's right, but eac crash with my windows seven 64 bit when i choose external compression

If you tell us what version of EAC you're using and what command line parameters you are using, someone might be able to help you.

ape+cue

Reply #5
I try EAC 1.0 beta3, when i browse external codec in compression option\external compression, eac crash...
all the operation in which EAC must create a folder or work in an existing folder, EAC crash...
I think that depends on something related to the privileges of the user but i can't solve the problem...
Thank

ape+cue

Reply #6
Try running EAC as administrator.

ape+cue

Reply #7
I already tried to run EAC (and all the .exe components) as administrator but does not work...

ape+cue

Reply #8
Do you happen to have Adobe Drive installed? Having it has reportedly caused problems such as the ones you're experiencing.

ape+cue

Reply #9

You're a genius... i unistalled all adobe software but now EAC go fine...this is the important
Thank you very much...