Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Who Is This Randar? (Read 4255 times) previous topic - next topic

Who Is This Randar?

I've seen a lot of times the word "Randar".
Who is?
I think it's not a good person.
I'm very curios to know his story,
since his name is on a lot of post...

[ Commodore 64 Forever...! ]

Who Is This Randar?

Reply #1
This topic is not a good idea man ... Don't you rather ignore it than start another topic full of hate that reminds people this Randar? Just a thought ...

Who Is This Randar?

Reply #2
Randar, ffc, beatles... and all the other nicks he have had....are the biggest troll in ha history.... He has been banned forever.
He also appear on r3mix forum sometimes....but he's post are removed by the mods as soon as they spot them. (I think they can't ban him because the admin is gone)

Who Is This Randar?

Reply #3
IMO those flame threads with Randar were soooo funny!

Who Is This Randar?

Reply #4
If Beatles really was the same guy, this "troll" is actually a very fine actor. He did actually sound quite authentic, even JohnV thought so.

(I just had to think of the bullshit I wrote in that thread... remember how I complimented him for posting such interesting stuff and all that...  I was hoping no-one would ever mention that thread again, but it's too late now )

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']Edit: Typo[/span]

Who Is This Randar?

Reply #5
IMO those flame threads with Randar were soooo funny!

I injoyed them too, funny guy.

Who Is This Randar?

Reply #6
Though I can not proove it, I have a strong belief that 'randar' and JT (Old school r3mix'ers will recognize these initials  ) are one and the same person.

Only look at this person's homepage and check the weird LAME commandlines....

Code: [Select]
http://jthz.com/mp3/

Who Is This Randar?

Reply #7
I just love this (that message has been on his page ever since he left r3mix):
We both have a very strong dislike for the way the arrogant people at the r3mix.net forum try to run things, and like to emphasize that you should NOT rely on any of the so-called "test results" available there and elsewhere on the www; There are some very slick charlatans busy spreading lies about audio quality issues involving LAME, MP3 and VBR. Such un-reliable material often involves bitter teen-age boys who suffer from delusions of grandeur; They like to portray themselves as having excessively trained or otherwise exceptional hearing capabilities, out of the blue pretend to know everything about audio, often causing panic among LAME-users, probably just because they're spoiled, bored with their lives, loving all the attention.

Who Is This Randar?

Reply #8
Something tells me
Code: [Select]
http://jthz.com/mp3/
swear by the --vbr-mtrh -q0 -Z -X0 settings.

Who Is This Randar?

Reply #9
Heh, let's get one thing straight.. Randar and Julius are not the same person.
That's about the only thing I'm gonna comment here... 
Juha Laaksonheimo

Who Is This Randar?

Reply #10
Heh, let's get one thing straight.. Randar and Julius are not the same person.
That's about the only thing I'm gonna comment here... 

Something tells me you have more to say?.