Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Star character? (Read 6523 times) previous topic - next topic

Star character?

I've seen people use fonts in their configs that include a star character.  Just hoping someone could provide me with a list of some of the better ones.  Thanks. 

Star character?

Reply #1
I think the Japanese fonts (MS (P)Mincho/Gothic) have them. Other East Asian fonts might have it too.

Not sure if any other language's fonts have them, though.

Star character?

Reply #2
Any Unicode font should have them. (For example, going by Arial Unicode MS...)

star operator = U+22C6
black star = U+2605
white star = U+2606
~

Star character?

Reply #3
Or use Windows' character map: Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Character Map

Star character?

Reply #4
best font with star character is tahoma star IMO. you can find it somewhere in fb2k forum...

Star character?

Reply #5
Quite a few can be found here.

Star character?

Reply #6
Use the code 2000 font it includes both latin letters and symbols (like stars etc.)  and its not so ugly after all.
Here's link:
http://www.slovo.info/unifonts.htm
Favourite artist:CD-R
Favourite album:700MB

Star character?

Reply #7
Code2000 has been updated to Code2002.

Please note that the Code2002 font is a shareware font. If you like it, give the creator (not me) his well-earned moolah.

Star character?

Reply #8
(links to copyrighted material removed by moderation)

Star character?

Reply #9
(links to copyrighted material removed by moderation)

This was linked to a couple of modified fonts for those wondering. Sorry, as they're typefaces that come with Windows I didn't see the harm in posting a link.

Star character?

Reply #10
The fonts that are included with Windows (or Microsoft Office) are not freeware. The software license does not grant you the right to distribute them.