Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Tagger Mod Window (Read 659 times) previous topic - next topic

Tagger Mod Window

I have an old installation of Foobar 1.1 where I set up the Tagger Mod panel to pop up displaying a bunch of categories on a keyboard shortcut. I would like to do the same in Foobar 1.6. The problem is, I can't remember how I did it. I have the Tagger Mod Panel Window component installed on version 1.1. I'm guessing the equivalent would be the Tagger Panel in version 1.6? If that's the case, how do I create those categories? I'm using Columns UI.
I'm using foobar2000 v2.0 beta 24 [64bit]
With Columns UI Version 2.0.0 beta 1

Re: Tagger Mod Window

Reply #1
You should be able to install fb2k 1.6.16 over your current 1.1 install and retain all settings/components.

There is also a newer version of the component available here.

https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_uie_tagger_mod

Re: Tagger Mod Window

Reply #2
Thanks for answering, This is on a new computer and I wish to just use a clean portable version. My 1.1 is INSTALLED on an old machine and the 1.6 is a PORTABLE version on a newer machine. I have already installed foo_uie_tagger_mod-Win32.fb2k-component on my 1.6 version, I guess my question now is how do I get that tagger mod window up and how do I enter some categories?
I'm using foobar2000 v2.0 beta 24 [64bit]
With Columns UI Version 2.0.0 beta 1