Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: W10/11 layout issue (Read 558 times) previous topic - next topic

W10/11 layout issue

I'm not sure if this counts as a bug but when I use the builtin windows resize function i.e drag the foobar window to either side of my desktop it resizes the window to fit which is nice. However if you close and reopen foobar it defaults to a different window size. So my question is if there's way to keep this feature persistent across sessions?

I use both 21:9 and 32:9 monitors so having foobar appear as a 1:1 or 4:3 window or there about is quite handy without having to resize it yourself. I know I can disable the snapping feature but then I have other apps that work with this as intended. This does however work if you minimize foobar and then open it again making the window "set in place" so to speak, but otherwise it just looks like if you're still trying to snap it in place which is odd.