Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Feature request, option to pause and resume on loss of bluetooth and reconnect (Read 1084 times) previous topic - next topic

Feature request, option to pause and resume on loss of bluetooth and reconnect

Right now, the option is to stop on loss of Bluetooth, and start (at the beginning again of the current file) when Bluetooth is reestablished.  Could you please offer the option to pause instead of stop, so the player would pick up where it left off, instead of replaying the current file from the beginning?

In the car, I take many short trips.  When I shut the engine off at a location, then turn it on again when I return to my vehicle, the current file starts playing from the beginning again.  If the song is long, I never get to the end of it, just hear the beginning again every time I start the car again, because the song is longer than the time I'm driving between stops.

Thank you

Re: Feature request, option to pause and resume on loss of bluetooth and reconnect

Reply #1
I would love this as well. It seems like pretty basic functionality for a music player.

Re: Feature request, option to pause and resume on loss of bluetooth and reconnect

Reply #2
I would love this option as well.  The issue occurs for me on Android, but when I use my iPhone, it correctly pauses and then resumes on re-connection.