Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: searching for cover art in CATraxx for use in foobar2000 (Read 2548 times) previous topic - next topic

searching for cover art in CATraxx for use in foobar2000

hi all...new to this forum so i hope that i'm in the right place: i have my cover art stored in a CATraxx data base (.mdb) as .jpg files following this file path : C:\documents and settings\all users\documents\catraxx\database\g's stuff.mdb.  Rather than use the foobar browser function in Album Art Downloader and search the internet for aprox 500 album covers, i would rather search and/or import my existing database using the File Browser function and bring the cover art into foobar that way.  Is this possible, and if so can someone tell me how?

Many thanks in advance,
geo