Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Multiple ID3v2 tags encountered (Read 16866 times) previous topic - next topic

Multiple ID3v2 tags encountered

Reply #25
Alright, good to know! Thanks!

Do you or anyone have any alternative method to fixing this issue then?

Reply #26
Use Mp3tag. Select some files, Press Ctrl+X, then Ctrl+V

Make sure to select "Remove ID3v2" at Options/Tags/Mpeg

Reply #27
5d. Type "id3test -s C:\Music | find ": Multiple ID3 tags" > output.txt" to scan for all MP3 files under C:\Music and write only information those which have multiple ID3 tags to the output.txt file.

wow this really helped alot!!

just want to make sure though so i am going to ask....

what do i need to do after i have found all the mp3 files that have multiple id3 tags? i mean how to fix them? thanks!
<--adamf9898-->

Reply #28
well , i couldnt find the option to edit my post sorry for making double post but....

To disable error message popups during playback"

Click on the File Menu > Preferences > Advanced
    In the right pane, expand the "Playback"
    Uncheck "Show error messages popups"

i have decided to to the above because of the many thousands of mp3s that kept popping up this message kept occuring... so i have just decided to have the messages not popup anymore.
<--adamf9898-->