Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: mediaJukebox and replaygain (Read 2310 times) previous topic - next topic

mediaJukebox and replaygain

Hey,

I was testing the latest beta of mediaJukebox today and I noticed a something...

I used replaygain on some ogg files, and noticed the values being produced were completely different to the existing implementation of replaygain for ogg. ie.. all the peaks from the mediajukebox implementation ended up with a peak of 1.000

I interpret this to mean that it is probably not following the analysis process meant to be used for replaygain.
Would this be a -wrong- implementation or just a -different- implementation?

(I tried for mpc as well, but it wouldn't replaygain it at all)

Oh, and just to make it that much better, it is stored along with a bunch of other 'general' information in a MJ-specific element in the vorbis header. Gotta love that.

gnoshi
happiness comes in brown paper bags.