Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Ratings & Custom Info (Read 2701 times) previous topic - next topic

Ratings & Custom Info

I assigned keyboard shortcuts that allowed me to rate the songs, which write to the custom info database. The problem is that I don't want it to write to the custom info database, but to the mp3 file itself. How do I go about doing this? I think the foo_rating components writes to tags, but I don't want to use another component. Is it possible to use keyboard shortcuts to do ratings that will be written to my tags?

Ratings & Custom Info

Reply #1
Use masstagger script instead of custominfo.

Ratings & Custom Info

Reply #2
Use masstagger script instead of custominfo.

Hmm how do I do that? I know that there's an option to use last script use, but is there a way to use a specific script?

Ratings & Custom Info

Reply #3
You can choose in hotkeys which script you want to use, the ones you've saved.
Windows 10 Pro x64 // foobar2000 1.3.10

Ratings & Custom Info

Reply #4
You can choose in hotkeys which script you want to use, the ones you've saved.

OMG I'm so stupid. I always saved my scripts to a text file, I never thought of just saving it so foobar remembers it. Wow doyy! Thanks guys

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021