Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_pod problems (Read 2576 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_pod problems

I'm sorry I had to create a new thread for this, but my question was getting buried in new questions & replies in the main thread..

Anyway, I have the latest version of foo_pod. My iPod is being detected by both iTunes and my computer correctly. However, when I open up foobar2000 v8.x and navigate to the foo_pod menu, the only options I have are Maintenence > Update iTunesDB on iPod, which actually works; and Cull 1 Star Songs from iPod.

I cannot add songs to the iPod nor is there a playlist for the music on my iPod.

Am I missing something here? Was I supposed to do some sort of setup? Please help, I really like this component and I'd really like to use it!

foo_pod problems

Reply #1
I'm sorry I had to create a new thread for this, but my question was getting buried in new questions & replies in the main thread..

Anyway, I have the latest version of foo_pod. My iPod is being detected by both iTunes and my computer correctly. However, when I open up foobar2000 v8.x and navigate to the foo_pod menu, the only options I have are Maintenence > Update iTunesDB on iPod, which actually works; and Cull 1 Star Songs from iPod.

I cannot add songs to the iPod nor is there a playlist for the music on my iPod.

Am I missing something here? Was I supposed to do some sort of setup? Please help, I really like this component and I'd really like to use it!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=318150"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You shouldn't need any setup.  What version of firmware do you have on the iPod?  Remember that the latest version of iPod firmware from Apple does have problems, and you should be on the 5/23 firmware.

foo_pod problems

Reply #2
You shouldn't need any setup.  What version of firmware do you have on the iPod?  Remember that the latest version of iPod firmware from Apple does have problems, and you should be on the 5/23 firmware.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=318396"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

iPod is on version 1.1. I didn't update it to the latest firmware or iTunes when I got it. foo_pod hasn't worked since.

foo_pod problems

Reply #3
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=318396"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

iPod is on version 1.1. I didn't update it to the latest firmware or iTunes when I got it. foo_pod hasn't worked since.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=318420"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

have you gone into itunes and turned on Disk Mode?

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021