Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Exact Audio Helper for Exact Audio Copy 1.5 & up (inspired by REACT) (Read 1423 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Exact Audio Copy v1.6

Exact Audio Helper for Exact Audio Copy 1.5 & up (inspired by REACT)

Hi Guys,

I have written a small extension to EAC which allows to tag and file songs (track files) copied with EAC to one or two compressed formats. My work was inspired by REACT which used to work for EAC 0.99, but is a complete rewrite without any common code. Read the enclosed pdf user guide and the comments in the ini files to understand how to use it.

I have added another executable in the same package which allows to tag and file compressed track files created with Audacity, which you can use to extract music on DVD or Bluray Discs, or from Vinyl.

Does not mess with registry and settings are taken from EAC. Works with EAC 1.5 and 1.6.