Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Kameleon by Br3tt (Read 316381 times) previous topic - next topic

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #425
See my post below, the code I posted messed up the board formatting so I attached the elp file.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #427
single .fcl file on my site already fix this bug, ... it's only the .fcl in the main archive which has this issue (sorry too lazy to repack it)

next build will be clean (v1.2) release soon.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #429
Thanks for the update Br3tt!!!

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #430
Thanks Br3tt, I can't get enough of this config. 

I have a quick question about playback statistics custom.  Is there a way to prevent foobar from jumping to the front when it registers a playcount?  For example, I have it set so that at 50% pb statistics custom writes a playcount, but when that happens, foobar moves to the front of the windows i have open (I can't tell if it does it all the time).  Thanks for any help.

Ben

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #431
I've just did a fresh install of v1.2.0 on a fresh install of foobar.

When going through the component settings on your site I noticed that you say to disable stat writing on the official playback statistics plugin.

Problem is I don't have the official playback statistics showing up in my foobar preferences.

Any idea why that would be happening?

Also I noticed a few changes/bugs/regressions that I just wanted to point out.

1. The album art shows up in the background after every restart, I need to manually click on the icon to change after every restart.
2. The album list and playlist switcher are now the full size of the side panel? Is this by design?

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #432
Plus I have a request, would it be possible to add a button at the bottom next to the controls that controls the stop after playback function?

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #433
I disabled my original playback statistics plugin by:

View (on kameleon) > toogle toolbars (in case it's hidden) > Library (on foobar toolbar) > Playback statistics > Monitor playing tracks (uncheck).

Great skin. Been using it since 1.0

Oh, and just a suggestion / question. Is it possible that the wallpaper would only change if artist art is present (e.g. it won't change to album art). My album art isn't high resolution, therefore the background is terrible pixelated. Plus, my player ratio is set to 4:3 (also appropriate for artist art); album art gets clipped.

Thanks!

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #434
Just a quick question, can it be configured so that when I click any of the menus (File, Edit, etc.) the menu collapses totally when I open something from it or click somewhere else?

As it stands the menus stay expanded until I click the title for the menu currently expanded (So if I click "File", the file menu stays open until I click "File" again).

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #435
kameleon_hide_scrollbar_AL_and_PL = 1
and i got this problem

i'm happy to see that al and pl updates
great config!
thank you 

sorry for my bad english.

a good no cover pic

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #436
Just a quick question, can it be configured so that when I click any of the menus (File, Edit, etc.) the menu collapses totally when I open something from it or click somewhere else?

As it stands the menus stay expanded until I click the title for the menu currently expanded (So if I click "File", the file menu stays open until I click "File" again).
That's already been asked. AFAIK there is no way of doing that.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #437
[quote name='runrunaway' date='Mar 16 2009, 11:58' post='621614']
kameleon_hide_scrollbar_AL_and_PL = 1
and i got this problem

it's the reason that i've just put this as an option !

set it to 0 and be happy

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #438
Great changes  Thx very much.

What I noticed: When I click or move the mouse over the playback order button, it turns almost black and stays that way. In this case, it's very hard to recognize the different modes.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #439
@exxecutor
Have you installed the latest Panel Stack Splitter 0.3.6.3a?
In previous versions there was a bug with mousover images.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #440
Hehe, i knew it was something simple  Thx!

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #441
Question for Falstaff -- Is there a way to cycle the Artist Pic & Album pic the way you cycle the wallpapers when cycle flag is set? As I have already chosen the path for artist folder, the background wallpaper defaults to that Artist pic if I click the mask. It did not pick a different Artist pic when I put it in that particular album folder. But, if we can cycle the pics like artist1.jpg, artist2.jpg artist3.jpg etc. it will be fun.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #442
I have question not really concerning the new 1.2 release. On the info panel in the track info section the comment part only is able to display one line, which is barely enough for one sentence. Since I have abundant vertical space I'd like to have that comment to be able to show x amount of lines so it would be able to show a small biography of the artist. I tried for hours to find a solution but can't seem to find a way. Can anyone help please?

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #443
First of all, congrats on new release  FooKameleon gets better and better with every new realease.

This is side question, I was looking at some Q's and I saw this picture ( http://s566.photobucket.com/albums/ss109/k...rrent=771x5.jpg ) my question is : how can I get playlist time statistic and black searchbar? Also, it would be great when alphabetic listing would be more practic : when I make one click on random letter, FooKameleon would jump to the first alphabetic ordered artist of chosen letter (but not play it, which is more practical when you have big library, because when you're making queue playlist and double click on letter, it mess up whole your queue playlist)  Thanks

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #444
First of all, congrats on new release  FooKameleon gets better and better with every new realease.

This is side question, I was looking at some Q's and I saw this picture ( http://s566.photobucket.com/albums/ss109/k...rrent=771x5.jpg ) my question is : how can I get playlist time statistic and black searchbar? Also, it would be great when alphabetic listing would be more practic : when I make one click on random letter, FooKameleon would jump to the first alphabetic ordered artist of chosen letter (but not play it, which is more practical when you have big library, because when you're making queue playlist and double click on letter, it mess up whole your queue playlist)  Thanks

About the alphabetic listing, you can change it to the way u want by:
+) Right click on 1 of the letters, choose settings
+) Select the tab Others
+) Change Single click from None to Default

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #445
Is it possible to filter the playlists so that kameleon_elp_header_height is 0 for one playlist but 3 for another?

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #446

About the alphabetic listing, you can change it to the way u want by:
+) Right click on 1 of the letters, choose settings
+) Select the tab Others
+) Change Single click from None to Default

thank you so much. it's way more practical this way

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #447
Hello
First of all, thanks Br3tt for this layout which seems great.

However, I have a display problem on the now playing panel :

Do you know where it could come from ?

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #448

Skeksis, like some before you, and already discussed in this thread, you did not install all the necessary fonts.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #449
Well I managed  to get all working but Chronflow. I simply don't get what to do in step D.2.3

Code: [Select]
$ifgreater($strstr($lower($if2(%kameleon_coverart_path%,'default')),'default'),0,$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)$replace($if(%kameleon_coverart_filename%,$lower(%kameleon_coverart_filename%),'folder.jpg'),'%band%',%band%,'%performer%',%performer%,'%discogs_artist_id%',%discogs_artist_id%,'%path%',%path%,'%directoryname%',%directoryname%,'%filename_ext%',%filename_ext%,'%filename%',%filename%,'%album artist%',%album artist%,'%artist%',%artist%,'%album%',%album%,'.*','.jpg'),$if($stricmp($right(%kameleon_coverart_path%,1),'/'),%kameleon_coverart_path%,%kameleon_coverart_path%'/')$replace($if(%kameleon_coverart_filename%,$lower(%kameleon_coverart_filename%),'folder.jpg'),'%band%',%band%,'%performer%',%performer%,'%discogs_artist_id%',%discogs_artist_id%,'%path%',%path%,'%directoryname%',%directoryname%,'%filename_ext%',%filename_ext%,'%filename%',%filename%,'%album artist%',%album artist%,'%artist%',%artist%,'%album%',%album%,'.*','.jpg'))

What part of this needs editing?