Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [DOUBLE POST] Facets Song Display? (Read 830 times) previous topic - next topic

[DOUBLE POST] Facets Song Display?

Hi guys. Putting Foobar2000 on a new computer, want to restore my old setup.
It looked like this, and everything's good so far. However, I can't work out how to get my old main Facet back. It looked like my recreation in the top-right. All of the songs were listed in alphabetical order by artist, and then in alphabetical order by album, and then in sequential order by song. The songs listed duration and bit rate on the far right (year as well, but not pictured). I was able to click on the top area to choose which direction to sort artist in - A-Z or Z-A.
The issue is that I can't figure out how to get that setup back for the life of me. Anyone able to help?