Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: possible to fix text format for CD-TEXT? (Read 1001 times) previous topic - next topic

possible to fix text format for CD-TEXT?

I name wave files before burning them in Nero Express, but I know that if I paste text which isnt whatever is the correct format, I will lose the text info. Specifically, if I copy and paste file names from a non-english website, usually the punctuation (apostrophes or quotations) will look slightly different, and eliminate all the tracks names on the burned CD. It only takes one non-standard figure to do this. The solution is just to retype those marks.

I'm having a similar problem with text I've copied from a pdf file, but I havent figured out how to fix it. The text and punctuation looks okay. The really weird problem is the audio files in separate folders might burn correctly, but if I load them together to burn on one CD (whether from their separate folders, or if I move all the files to one folder), I lose the track/composer names.
DVD burners are not the problem, and I'm not loading more than 99 tracks or going over 80 minutes.
I had already organized the file names, track numbers, etc. with Foobar. Is there a way in Foobar, or elsewhere, to standardize (relatively instantly) the text to whatever the specification is for CD-Text?