Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_cwb_hooks (Read 298086 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #325
= Release 1.2.5 / 1.0.5 (Tagger) =
* "Tag in Tagger Window" context menu item
* Tagger Window: Show files option
* Tagger Window: Scan library for more tags option
* Tagger Window: Pressing enter in the tag edit box will apply the changes...

I have a pop-up Panel's UI window containing a foo_uie_tabs panel that has 5 of these tagger windows in it. I noticed that when I open the pop-up window now it loads instantaneously whereas before it lagged a little. Whatever you did, good job.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #326
You got foo_uie_tabs to works with panelsUI?
elevatorladylevitateme

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #328

You got foo_uie_tabs to works with panelsUI?

Yeah. The only limitation I've found so far is the $panel function doesn't work inside a Track Display tab.

Could you write a small tutorial?
I read in the wiki you can use the uie_tabs but I didn't understand how to get this working.A lots of people say that tabs won't work so I am a bit confused.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #329
Could you write a small tutorial?
I read in the wiki you can use the uie_tabs but I didn't understand how to get this working.A lots of people say that tabs won't work so I am a bit confused.

Sure, it's actually quite easy.

1. To make the pop-up "Tagger Window" button.
$button2(DstX,DstY,X,Y,W,H,TEXT,HOVER TEXT,POPUP:Tagger Window,)

2. Now that you have pop-up "Tagger Window" delete all the default code from the new pop-up "Tagger Window" so it's a blank slate and put this:

Code: [Select]
// Global

// Background
$settitle(Tagger)
$drawrect(0,0,0,0,brushcolor-SYSCOL-15 pencolor-NULL)

// PerTrack
$panel(Tagger Tabs,Tabbed panel stack mod,5,5,$eval(%_width%-10),$eval(%_height%-10),)
$panel(Cosmetic Line,Track Display,0,27,%_width%,2,)

That will make a foo_uie_tabs panel inside the window.

3. For the "Cosmetic Line" Track Display panel,  enter this (it makes the tabs look better):

// Background
$drawrect(0,0,%_width%,1,pencolor-137-140-149 brushcolor-137-140-149)
$drawrect(0,1,%_width%,2,pencolor-255-255-255 brushcolor-255-255-255)

You might have to adjust the color of those $drawrect functions so they match your windows theme. Mine is set to match Vista's Aero Glass.

Then the rest is pretty straightforward, you just right click the foo_uie_tabs component to add components as tabs.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #330
You seem to have quite a few Variables for indicating the basic settings of things:
%cwb_playback_order%
%cwb_stopaftercurrent%
%cwb_followcursor%

Would it maybe make sense to have one function to handle those (and more)?
$cwb_checkmarkcheck(foo)
...could return a 1 or a 0 depending on whether or not the main menu item foo has a checkmark next to it (as shows in the menu) or not.

Failing that, %cwb_followsplayback% and %cwb_stopafterqueue% (a foo_uie_queuemanager function) would be nice.
elevatorladylevitateme

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #331
Re: Tagger Window

If it is not too much trouble, when you have time could you please add a "Remove tag" option to the context menu when right clicking a tag? It would be much easier then going into the options dialog, finding the tag you want to remove and deleting it.

I initially sync my files with AMG data using Mp3tag. It doesn't do "multi-value" tags so my STYLE tag looks like one long string of styles separated by commas. When I open the files in foobar2000, the tagger window picks it up and adds it to the list of tags before I get a chance to run my Masstagger script on it to format the tag into a multi-value tag. So I always have to end up deleting the preformatted tags in the Tagger Window.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #332
Maybe a really stupid question, but can you please explain in easy words what this cwb hooks does?

I needed to install it for some UI i am using, but now it gives me all these extra functions I don't get. For example, does it write info in my tags (something i don't want, because i sometimes upload things with torrents and if the tags change the torrents don't work anymore)

And what's the purpose of this all. I just don't seem to get it, not even after reading some pages in this topic and your website.

Thanks for the explenation in advance.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #333
Maybe a really stupid question, but can you please explain in easy words what this cwb hooks does?

I needed to install it for some UI i am using, but now it gives me all these extra functions I don't get. For example, does it write info in my tags (something i don't want, because i sometimes upload things with torrents and if the tags change the torrents don't work anymore)

And what's the purpose of this all. I just don't seem to get it, not even after reading some pages in this topic and your website.

Thanks for the explenation in advance.

There are two different components rolled into one: first is the "cwb_hooks" which provides convenient functions like $cwb_datediff to calculate the difference in time between two dates (useful for making last played stuff like "Played X days ago") and then there's the tagger window which is useful for well adding tags to your files. The Tagger window is reallly useful if for instance, if you want to tag your music library with "genre". you enter all the genres you need, and then select files, click on tagger to tag files... saves a lot of headache.

Check out the wiki for more detailed (and useful) description of the component.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #334
Ok, I think I get it a little now, I am going to play with it some more.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #335
You may find the unofficial foo_cwb_hooks wiki useful as well. I tried to provide a more detailed explanation of the functions and variables than in the official wiki.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #336
Thanks, now even found out how to change somethings in my layout in a way I want it to be.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #337
cwbowron: Could you add a function to call main menu items? This is already possible with PanelsUI's $button, but requires user interaction. I would like to change the state of items based on various settings/tags.

Edit: Eventually also a function to check if a menuitem has a checkmark.
Can't wait for a HD-AAC encoder :P

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #338
With this component, is it possible to change an image based on the volume status? I am trying to use this (and it shows up) but doesn't function correctly:

$imageabs2(0,17,0,0,15,15,0,0,$if3($ifgreater(%cwb_volume%,25,$get(dir1)sound_high.png,$get(dir1)sound_low.png),),)

Basicly, I want to display "sound_high.png" if the volume is above 25, and display "sound_low.png" if it is below 25.

Is this possible?
Song List: keikoniumboards.ke.funpic.org/files/songlist.html

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #339
With this component, is it possible to change an image based on the volume status? I am trying to use this (and it shows up) but doesn't function correctly:

$imageabs2(0,17,0,0,15,15,0,0,$if3($ifgreater(%cwb_volume%,25,$get(dir1)sound_high.png,$get(dir1)sound_low.png),),)

Basicly, I want to display "sound_high.png" if the volume is above 25, and display "sound_low.png" if it is below 25.

Is this possible?

%cwb_volume% values are negative

you'll want to change 25 to -75

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #340
Changing it to -75 still doesn't do anything (except it makes the image go from the LOW to the HIGH one when it was only 20). I basically want to move the volume slider up and down, and have the image update. I have put the code under the // PerSecond header, but still nothing happens.

Could the code be incorrect for what I am trying to do perhaps?
Song List: keikoniumboards.ke.funpic.org/files/songlist.html

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #341
hey, can you please change the tagger window so that its tags/select the selected item, if I select another playlist? Because I've so often tagged wrong files (like a full playlist...) before I saw that the selected item wasn't "selected" by the tagger window.
but its really great for fast tagging, thanks!

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #342
Bug report for Tagger Window: When you manually enter a value it shows up as marked, but the "Apply" button is inactive although it has not been tagged yet. The button should stay active, so the marked tags could be written.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #343
Bug report for Tagger Window: When you manually enter a value it shows up as marked, but the "Apply" button is inactive although it has not been tagged yet. The button should stay active, so the marked tags could be written.

If you enter a value manually, then press enter, the tag IS ADDED to the file, then it will show up in the list with a mark on it... It's already been added to the file... so then the Apply button disables...
There used to be a link to my website here.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #344

If you enter a value manually, then press enter, the tag IS ADDED to the file

False. Just checked.
, then it will show up in the list with a mark on it...

True  That's why it's a bug

(Edit) Another bug: The scrollbar displays as if there was data in the column after the last. It should only display if there were data.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #345

i'm still not seeing a bug... Here's a video of what I did:

http://www.screencast.com/t/dd2E1kDQrqF

I looked at the properties, no Tags... I type in Cool, then hit enter... the tag "Cool" shows up in the properties of the file and the tagger window, then i uncheck it and apply it and it gets removed...

Are you experiencing different behavior than this?
There used to be a link to my website here.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #346

i'm still not seeing a bug... Here's a video of what I did:

http://www.screencast.com/t/dd2E1kDQrqF

I looked at the properties, no Tags... I type in Cool, then hit enter... the tag "Cool" shows up in the properties of the file and the tagger window, then i uncheck it and apply it and it gets removed...

Are you experiencing different behavior than this?

I was, but now when I retry I can't reproduce it. Have to investigate further to find the real cause why it would not work in the first place.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #347
I have a feature request

PanelsUI allows to create buttons by titleformatting functions that accesses menu items. It would open a world of new possebilities if a function could be created to access menu items without user interaction.

Uses could be:
Automatically enable/disable crossfading or other DSPs between tracks depending on certain rules.
Automatically select ReplayGain method depending on certain rules.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #348
Feature request:

Would you consider implementing some cwb_previous_ functions which give title/artist/user specified strings from the track before the current one in the playing playlist. I want to show these on buttons.

I would just save them in variables but the last played track is often not the one before the current one being played, when, say, I start playing in the middle of a playlist.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #349
Feature request:

Is it possible to include a command for calculating a folder's size? I'd like to use this for various things, but furthermost to see how much space there's left on my iPod.