Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: EXP401 with Nero AAC (Read 1900 times) previous topic - next topic

EXP401 with Nero AAC

Ivan/other people

I read a bit in another thread where you questioned whether EXP's could play AAC files with less than 44 Khz. 

Well mine plays all Pystel fine (all 44 Khz) and play Nero at 128/Normal fine (44 Khz).  When I encode at 96Kbps (32 Khz) or less in Nero, this plays back fine on Winamp.  However, the Exp plays the first second or tow of the track at higher speed and frequency and then reverts to normal.  It's a little bit weird and damn annoying.  Were you right and am I right to say that Exp's won't play less than 44 Khz correctly?  Therefore this means that I can't use Nero to rip 64Kbps which Pystel won't do either. I want to be able to rip straight from CD to AAC like with Nero but @ radio/64kbps.  Also like to convert mp3's to this.  Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

pete