Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: M-Audio Transit Question (Read 2073 times) previous topic - next topic

M-Audio Transit Question

I've owned a M-Audio Transit for a couple of months now. It does everything I've every wanted in a sound card, but one thing:

My issue with it is that with Adobe Audition I cannot get full duplex support. I can get full duplex support for programs that use ASIO, but not Audition. I can also get full duplex support using Audacity and it's "software playthrough" feature. This program does not use ASIO, so I know it's not a ASIO problem that limits me to not achieving full duplex support with Adobe Audition. Does anyone here have experience with Adobe Audition and/or the M-Audio Transit that can offer any suggestions, or am I up a creek (mainly because I want to use Audition to record with full duplex support)? Also, if full duplex support cannot be achieved with a Transit, what recording sound cards allow for full duplex support with Adobe Audition? I want a M-Audio Delta 44, but I'm reserved to purchase it based upon the fact that I cannot get full duplex support with the Transit. Any help is appreciated.

M-Audio Transit Question

Reply #2
Upon reviewing that thread, it does absolutely nothing to help my problem. I don't want to use the digital I/O of the Transit. Just analogue.