Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Library Tree Discussion (Read 130145 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Library Tree Discussion

Reply #500
thanks, Marc but I just couldn't load Columns UI and SMP

Reply #501
It's kind of expected people are familiar with adding/removing 3rd party components to Columns UI layout (or default UI).

There are basic guides here

DUI: http://wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Foobar2000:Layout_Editing_Mode

CUI: https://wiki.yuo.be/columns_ui:config:layout (the screenshot is old but you should be able to figure it out)

Reply #502
I'm talking of foobar2000 v2:
Could not load component  "foo_spider_monkey_panel.fb2k-component": This component was built for a different processor architecture.

Reply #503
Well you must be using 64bit v2 then. A rather important detail you didn't think was important enough to mention or any other specifics about the nature of your problem. You're quite the time waster.

foobar2000 changelog, first line....

Now available as x86 32-bit (legacy), x86 64-bit. ARM 64-bit version coming soon. 64-bit versions require updated versions of add-on components.

Reply #504
Bug repro:
Enable any filter, enter an artist that does not exist in the library, the search results are empty, restart fb2k, trigger the configuration of the library

Reply #505
Bug repro:
Enable any filter, enter an artist that does not exist in the library, the search results are empty, restart fb2k, trigger the configuration of the library

@WilB, I've had something similar on my modified Library, needed to add an extra condition ( if items exist, panel.list.Count ) in the rootNodes(lib_update, process) func:
Code: [Select]
if (panel.imgView && total) img.load(); // * Prevent crash if nothing was found in search query, search still active/not cleared and loading album art on next reload

-TT

Reply #506
Hi...

246 / 5.000
Übersetzungsergebnisse
With the library tree I show the other albums and samplers of the currently playing artist. How can I also show the albums of the second or third or fourth etc. artist if it is a duet. eg: Elton John; Kiki Dee????

Reply #507
in the top panel you see the albums and samplers with songs from elton john based on the filter

artist IS $nowplaying{$meta(artist,0)}

is there a chance to display also the albums of kiki dee?

Reply #508
There's a feature that I am hoping can be made toggleable. Using the arrow keys to move selection up and down begins from where the cursor is on screen. Essentially it's as if a left click is sent before the up/down arrow key event. I can't tell if it's part of the plugin or something inherent to SMP.  If you can point me to the method where the behavior is defined I'll try editing it there.

This behavior doesn't work well with my setup. I use FB2K with an air mouse that has arrow keys. When I use the arrow keys the selection starts from where my cursor is. The air mouse cursor tends to move around as I press the arrow keys, so my selection ends up really bugging out. The way the selection is designed right now it's very hard to use arrow keys to select items.

I admit I am an edge case, and if it's possible I would really like this option to be toggleable in a future build. I am definitely sticking with this plugin in the future as it seems to be the best of the tree browser extensions.

Reply #509
@DJ FRANK G.
Assuming the names are in multi-value tags then try something like:
artist IS $nowplaying{$meta(artist,0)} OR artist IS $nowplaying{$meta(artist,1)}
Extend according to the number of multi-value tags.

@blindstitch
It's handled by the variable panel.pos in populate.js
panel.pos is set on lbtn_dn (~1245) & lbtn_up (~1276).
You could try commenting those out, but panel.pos is used for other things. May be it'll be OK. You'll have to test it.
It's used by vk.dn (~1659), vk.up (1660), vk.left (~1542), vk.right (~1577)

@always. beta
I could reproduce this issue. It seems that it's due to changes in library handling in foobar2000 v2, as all seems OK in 1.6.12. The next version should have a fix.

@TT  I've added that as well.

Reply #510
@DJ FRANK G.
Assuming the names are in multi-value tags then try something like:
artist IS $nowplaying{$meta(artist,0)} OR artist IS $nowplaying{$meta(artist,1)}
Extend according to the number of multi-value tags.

Hi, thanx that works fine, but only with 2 artist. Can't work with 1 artist only:

Reply #511
Thanks for the feedback. It should be fixed for the next version.

Reply #512
Thanx for you great work...

Another question: is it possible to filter the selection instead of $nowplaying???

Reply #513
Where is the selection? What do you want to filter by? Maybe you mean the selected track in a playlist rather than the playing track? Something like:
Code: [Select]
artist IS $selected{$meta(artist,0)}

Please confirm what you mean.

Reply #514
Ok, I use your playlist tree to show the tracklist (1) from the nowplaying album (2). Between the two panels i show the releases (3) of the nowplaying artist. After click on a release, i wish to change the tracklist (1) to the selected release... ;)

my filter for the nowplaying CD is

album IS $nowplaying{$meta(album,0)} AND album date IS $nowplaying{$meta(album date,0)} AND album artist IS $nowplaying{$meta(album artist,0)} AND medium IS $nowplaying{$meta(medium,0)}

the filter:

album IS $selected{$meta(album,0)} AND album date IS $selected{$meta(album date,0)} AND album artist IS $selected{$meta(album artist,0)} AND medium IS $selected{$meta(medium,0)}

doesen't work for the selected release

Reply #515
$selected isn't implemented & was a suggestion to see if it might be suitable.

However, there may be a better way.

Create another library tree panel in a tab next to TRACKLIST. Call it, e.g., SELECTED & set it to show tracks.

Then for the SELECTED panel set the source to panel: menu > source > panel.

The selected release from the nowplaying panel should then be received and displayed by the SELECTED panel. You may want to set in options > behavior > single-click to select for the nowplaying panel, so items aren't sent to a playlist.

Then you can just toggle between the tabs which would be better than changing filters, I think.

Reply #516
Many thanks...
that works in principle. But after the track change, the last selected entry is retained. Only when you click on an entry in "Selected" again will it be updated.
Is there a way other than clicking "send to playlist", e.g. when changing tracks, the current album is marked. Can it be programmed in such a way that this filter is automatically sent to the playlist? Look at the video, please...

https://youtu.be/3F9mK70z46M

Reply #517
$selected isn't implemented & was a suggestion to see if it might be suitable.

+1 for $selected direction.

I tried your other suggestion as a means of displaying matching library items to the selection, but it doesn't quite filter as $nowplaying.

Reply #518
Hello.
I have two problems with the latest version of library tree as soon as I launch foobar2000 beta 19.
The first I have a script that appears see image.

The second is that I have to reload to have the order I pre-established which would be the folder structure.
Solutions?

Reply #519
Hello.
I have two problems with the latest version of library tree as soon as I launch foobar2000 beta 19.

The second is that I have to reload to have the order I pre-established which would be the folder structure.
Solutions?
That is not an "error". It's a SMP feature when scripts take too much time, you can tune it at the SMP preferences. Just click continue.

Can not reproduce your problem (view by folder) on 1.6 so it may be related to the beta changes to library. Which version of the script are you using?

Reply #520
Hello.

Solutions?
That is not an "error". It's a SMP feature when scripts take too much time, you can tune it at the SMP preferences. Just click continue.

Can not reproduce your problem (view by folder) on 1.6 so it may be related to the beta changes to library. Which version of the script are you using?

SMP v1.6.1
https://ibb.co/4p55Tkf

Reply #521
Hello.

Solutions?

SMP v1.6.1
Not SMP, but the library tree package :)

Btw the slow script warning option:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Reply #522
Hello.

Solutions?

SMP v1.6.1

Thank you.

Library-Tree-v2.3.4

The script message problem is solved
setting the slow script to 20 seconds (was 5 seconds)

The second problem remains.

While setting the view by folder, on the first run, I find another type of sorting.

I have to set the order by folder every time.

Reply #523
Hello.

Solutions?

SMP v1.6.1

Thank you.

Library-Tree-v2.3.4

The script message problem is solved
setting the slow script to 20 seconds (was 5 seconds)

The second problem remains.

While setting the view by folder, on the first run, I find another type of sorting.

I have to set the order by folder every time.

Have not been able to reproduce your problem, if I set folder view, it gets stuck at that everytime I reload the panel BUT maybe this setting is unchecked?

Reply #524
@ WilB Tried to open an issue for this on github but they are disabled.. anyway, while using your plugin noticed your current quick search behavior was similar to my (old) one on Playlist Manager. i.e. pressing a key, searches for that letter; continue pressing, caches the entire string. BUT when you press the same key multiple times, they are concantenated...(aaa...).

That behavior is usually non desired, and in fact both CUI and DUI album lists jump to the next item when pressing the same key multiple times.

I added settings switches to jump to next items on multiple presses of the same key and another one to cycle once it reaches the last one, so it mimics the CUI/DUI panels but can also be disabled. Thought you could be interested on doing something similar