Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Library Tree Discussion (Read 129437 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Library Tree Discussion

Reply #475
Try this one and then paste the console logs (and report in which cases the popup opened).

The check is performed everytime you use the menu entry, not cached, so multiple tries may make it work.

If the HTML popup works and the console outputs one of the variable as false, there is a bug on win 11 or SMP.

On win7 and win10 it works flawlessly with 2 panels.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Library-Tree-v2.3.2-beta + popupbox.js
Test results:
2 panels can open the options page normally,On win11
console outputs:
soFeat.gecko true soFeat.clipboard true

Reply #476
Your report doesn't show a problem then (?)

So unless you want to keep trying testing it until there is a false and the options panel opens right... there is nothing more to do since that seems a WIN 11/SMP bug.

Reply #477
Y

So unless you want to keep trying testing it until there is a false and the options panel opens right... there is nothing more to do since that seems a WIN 11/SMP bug.
yes,eport doesn't show a problem,100% hit open

Reply #478
Y

yes,Report doesn't show a problem,100% hit open
(?) The problem is not the popup opening or not, as I said you must show BOTH the console reporting a false and the popup opening. And only if that happens, there is a bug somewhere.

Reply #479
As the options dialog issue has been dragging on, the simplest solution seems to be to add a confirm for the occasional times when the feature checker reports Spider Monkey Panel Show HTML Dialog as unsupported. This would be a one-time check per panel.

Reply #482
@yeyo,

0 = Unsupported
1 = Supported
2 = Autocheck

This is only meant for Linux users, leave it at 2. I guess if Autocheck for Linux users fails, it will automatically switch to 0.

-TT

Reply #483
@yeyo

0 sets Show Html Dialog as unsupported. It doesn't attempt to load options to avoid errors on systems like Wine that don't support it. You need it on 1 as clearly it's supported on your system.

Most users shouldn't have to be concerned about the feature check. It should happen without any user interaction and be correctly set in the background. Only in occasional cases when the feature checker detects Show Html Dialog as unsupported will a popup appear which gives the opportunity to confirm & exclude a false negative etc.

The autocheck runs on first use when the panel property value is set to 2. It's a one time check and will then be set to 1 or 0. If it's 0 (unsupported), then you'll get the one time confirm as above.  Setting the panel property to 2 will redo the autocheck.

Reply #484
I don't know if there are too many album covers. When starting the fb2k program, lt has a certain probability that the program will not respond and cannot be loaded and started normally

Reply #485
There is an option to preload cached images (album art tab).  You can try ensuring it's off.  You can read about it in the help on that tab. Default is currently off, although in some earlier versions default was on and that setting may have persisted.

If preload is off, only the few displayed images are loaded.

Reply #486
There is an option to preload cached images (album art tab).  You can try ensuring it's off.  You can read about it in the help on that tab. Default is currently off, although in some earlier versions default was on and that setting may have persisted.

If preload is off, only the few displayed images are loaded.
preload cached images It is always turned off, only the disk cache is turned on
I try to check open and then uncheck close,THX!

Reply #487
New Version: Library Tree v2.3.2

I'm having trouble displaying sub-item counts. options>display>item_counts is set to display #sub-items, but no count appears.
e.g. using %<genre>%|[%<ALBUM GENRE LAST.FM>%]

Also is there an argument I can call related to item count? e.g. $nodisplay{$if(count<5)}

Reply #488
It assumes the last item of a view pattern is a track & so doesn't display the counts. For comparison DUI album list seems to behave the same way.

The solution is to use a full view pattern, e.g.
Code: [Select]
%<genre>%|%<ALBUM GENRE LAST.FM>%|[[%discnumber%.]%tracknumber%. ][%track artist% - ]%title%
Full view patterns also ensure the tracks are sorted. If you don't want to display the tracks, set show > tracks (tree) to off (display tab). The above view pattern should then be OK and display the counts.

Alternatively, try something like the following with show tracks enabled:
%<genre>%|%<ALBUM GENRE LAST.FM>%|[%album artist% - ]%album%|[[%discnumber%.]%tracknumber%. ][%track artist% - ]%title%
$nodisplay doesn't support the counts argument. For a clean tree view of last.fm genres, it's best to use the bio last.fm tagger whitelist when writing the tags: that's why I added it. Whitelist usage is optional in the next version of bio.

Reply #489
Hello, I hope this is the right place to post this.

I am having trouble grouping my music in a custom pattern.
I am using the Eole theme, and i realized that I can set up custom views in the Proberties window when I SHIFT+Right-Click the Panel.
X

Now I want to group my Music files By Genre. For that I added 2 Custom ID3 Tags to my Audiofiles, which are %subgenre1% and %subgenre2%. I am also using the %genre% -Field. Now, I want to group my files by these Fields, like this:

X

Which does work if i use the Pattern:

Test // %genre%|%subgenre1%|%subgenre2%|%artist% - %title%

(In this case, the genre is Metal, the Subgenre1 is Death Metal and the Subgenre2 is Melodic Death Metal)

X

However, I dont have all 3 tags on every MP3 File. All Files have the %genre% tag, but not all of them have the %subgenre1% tag and not all of those have the %subgenre2% tag. So I would like to change the Pattern accordingly:

If theres is only the %genre% tag, the Album should be shown here, but the %subgenre1% should also be shown, below the album, with the other albums which have that tag:

X

If theres is only the %genre% and the %subgenre1% tag, the Album should be shown here, but the %subgenre2% should also be shown, below the album, with the other albums which have that tag:

X

So I tried using IF Statements:

Test // $if2([%genre%|],)$if2([%subgenre1%|],)$if2([%subgenre2%|],)%artist% - %title%

But that produces an Output Like that:

X

It seems like the | operator (which creates a new branch I think?) isnt working when there are If clauses used.

With the help of the awesome Plugin Title Formatting Sandbox I checked the both of the codes and the "output" should be the same:

X
X

Now I am wondering why it is like that. I tried a lot of things, this If clause is the closest I have gotten to a good result, because it also shows the albums which dont have a %subgenre1% or %subgenre2% tag under the right category. The only thing which isnt working is the Branching/Grouping.
(In this example the artist Amon Amarth has the %genre% Tag (Metal), the artist Abinchova has the %genre% Tag and the %subgenre1% Tag (Death Metal) and the artist Aether has the %genre% Tag and the %subgenre1% Tag (Death Metal) and the %subgenre2% Tag (Melodic Death Metal)

X

I know this is a very confusing question, I tried my best to explain it and it took me about 2 hours to create this post. If someone really wants to help me and wants to know more about my problem, feel free to add me on Discord where we can talk and I can stream my screen to you!

Da Buuu#6035

Reply #490
I believe eole is using rather an old version of library tree that didn't support conditional branches.

In the current version of library tree both your string & a simpler version should work.

Your string
$if2([%genre%|],)$if2([%artist genre allmusic%|],)$if2([%album genre allmusic%|],)%artist% - %title%

Simpler version
[%genre%|][%artist genre allmusic%|][%album genre allmusic%|]%artist% - %title%

Tag names changed so I could test it.

Reply #491
The same issue from last year exists with Lyrics?
Everything works fine if you allow if to use the generic save folder, but if you specifiy your own (which I prefer), the lyrics download OK, but do not display. Odd...

Reply #492
This doesn't seem related to library tree.

If it's something else of mine, double check that the save paths used by the lyrics plug-in and path on the textreader and lyrics tab match. If the issue persists, I'll need more info. So provide both the save path used by the lyric plug-in and the paths entered in the textreader and lyrics tab, in the appropriate thread.

Reply #493
New Version: Library Tree v2.3.3

Added
- Display of item durations for tree and album art views (enable on display tab)
- Intelligent group level sort by year
- Wine: font check

Fixed
- Search text was difficult to read with certain theme and colour combinations

See the changelog for full info

Reply #494
Would you consider adding an album expansion mode, similar to iTunes' album view?

Reply #495
There may be something in the pipeline. Let's see how it goes.

Reply #497
Consider adding a version number to the title bar of the settings panel?

Reply #498
Thanks, WilB, for bringing your Library Tree to FB2K v2!
I guess it works upon JScript Panel but I couldn't yet find how to apply it there, or to import the package as in the Spider Monkey Panel. I'd appreciate some help
Regards

Reply #499
I guess it works upon JScript Panel

No, absolutely not. It requires Spider Monkey Panel.

https://github.com/Wil-B/Library-Tree/tree/main#requirements

Read all of it!