Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Feature request: Docking windows (Read 1157 times) previous topic - next topic

Feature request: Docking windows

Is it possible to add feature of docking windows? I have Album List in another window, also plugins. When I move main window I want to move others (if they will be docked). Simple feature known from e.g. Winamp.

Reply #1
If you need to dock windows, you can add them directly to your main layout using layout editing mode.
elevatorladylevitateme

Reply #2
But I wanted to have these "functions" in seperate windows. Open playlist, plugin only when I want to modify them. With docking it will be easier to move window. Now solution is to close additional windows, move main and show again these windows (or move all windows separately).