Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Difference between manual selection of file and activeplaylist_add_ite (Read 2502 times) previous topic - next topic

Difference between manual selection of file and activeplaylist_add_ite

Hallo,

I'm using foobar2000 0.9.2 Beta 4 and I'm trying to add a file to the active playlist and select it from a component. It works with help of the static_api_ptr_t<playlist_manager>()->activeplaylist_add_items() method,  the file will be added and selected but here's the problem : "Follow the cursor" will not play it when the current song has ended, it plays the next song, not the selected one. If I add it manually it works normally.

So here's the question : What is the difference between manual add and select and the call from component ? Why won't foobar2000 "follow the cursor" ?

Reply #1
You need to set the the focus to your newly added item.

Reply #2
Thanks again, foosion, it works now using the call static_api_ptr_t<playlist_manager>()->playlist_set_focus_item(...) to focus the cursor on the newly added playlist item.