Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Commandline for FAAC in foobar to output RAW AAC? (Read 8263 times) previous topic - next topic

Commandline for FAAC in foobar to output RAW AAC?

Since nero can't output raw aac in foobar,I try to do that with FAAC but alway fail,the commandline i tried is"-q 500 -r -c 22050 - -o %d".But is shows error at the end of encoding.

"1 out of 1 tracks converted with major problems.

Source: "C:\曾志伟&林敏聪.顺德人民冇有线卫星广播电台\03 飓风消息-爱你好好玩.mp4"
  An error occurred while finalizing the encoding process (Unsupported format or corrupted file) : "C:\曾志伟&林敏聪.顺德人民冇有线卫星广播电台\1 飓风消息-爱你好好玩.aac"
  Conversion failed: Unsupported format or corrupted file"

Anyone knowns how to output RAW AAC in foobar with FAAC? 

PS.Faac's encoding speed is much slower than nero.....damn my PMP for only supporting .AAC file

Commandline for FAAC in foobar to output RAW AAC?

Reply #1
IMHO, foobar tries to tag .aac file and fails.

Maybe it's better to use Winamp (it can produce .AAC files) or encode to .MP4 file with Nero and extract raw .AAC stream from it with MP4Box.

Re: Commandline for FAAC in foobar to output RAW AAC?

Reply #2
AAC:
--mpeg-vers 4 --q 500 - -o %d
M4A:
--mpeg-vers 4 --q 500 -w - -o %d