Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_lastfm_radio not working w/ my new fb2k; how to remove/deactivate? (Read 2916 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_lastfm_radio not working w/ my new fb2k; how to remove/deactivate?

Hello. I have a layout of Ibiza and foo_lastfm_radio.dll. This component is not compatible with my fb2k in version 1.0.3. May know where in the files can manually remove the component that was not used? Because from what I know is the newest of this component is not there. So it's probably the only solution or disable it somewhere in the preferences.

Reply #1
I don't recall if 1.0.3 had the new components system, but if it does, just remove the component through the options. If you don't know how to do that, you should read foobar2000's documentation.

Reply #2
I found new componet and work!