Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI appearance (Read 3284854 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1675

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1676
i know it's alot to ask for but can someone maybe make a theme/skin that looks like the juno player, i really don't have any clue as to how to make skins/theme or else i would but i dont so i ask here

here's what it looks like

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1677
http://i.imgur.com/s4nJ4.png

here's what i'm using.
(. . .)
Doing this causes all sorts of errors - is anyone able to help please?
Step 1: (. . .)
Thanks for this - it works. However it's the older version of the skin, not the above linked v2.

Here's how to install the V2:
(. . .)
The above theme inspired me to do this:

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1680
"Channel Spectrum panel" (foo_uie_vis_channel_spectrum)

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1683
Never really spent any time customizing foobar, what plugin show's the album covers like that (eg Windows Media Player, iTunes)

I believe it's EsPlaylist.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1684

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1685
It's my FooAVA port for ColumnsUI (not all features are supported, because it has to be fast, that's why I love foobar )

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1686
minding share?

my mail:413606544@163.com

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1687

Minimal and easy to arrange, but it covers all my wants/needs effectively as well.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1688
i'm interesting about this

is it a button or...?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1689
i'm interesting about this

is it a button or...?

Yes.  Most of my collection is Wavpack and my phone doesn't play them so I have that button mapped to an aac preset in the context menu.  One step transcoding.

It also widens the left pane a little bit so the artist names don't get cut off so much.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1690

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1691
Mine.
foobaroid Rhyvive(should i plus a d to the end  ).
It was finished 3 days ago while this project began last year.
mad messy misanthropist morbid mused

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1692
Here's mine ... not finished yet.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1693
Foo... (still no named)
Beta almost done (miss: Buttons (play/pause,next,previous) and some things)

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1696
^45MB? WTF?

edit: well i downloaded it and your skin is 50kb.    the rest is artist images from your collection. why would anyone else want this? 

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1697
@marc2003, are there any any "Classical" images in his package? I like to collect rare photos of that genre.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1698

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1699
^ For a while, I tried using a layout without a "STOP" button, but I found, in practice, it was detrimental to my "foobar2000-VS-Windows Explorer" interface;
If you are a power user and use foobar2000 for many tasks (and not just playing files) you will regret not having a "STOP" button.
Many tasks, to be completed without errors, require that you stop the playing track.