Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Did anyone buy (Read 5116 times) previous topic - next topic

Did anyone buy

Please  say no, he DOES not deserve a cent... sick bastaad. But i want you to be honest with me, DID YOU BUY IT OR NOT SON?!?     

P.S... If you haven't already, please don't! Last thing I'd like to see happen in this world of craziness is for his cd to sell! 

oh yeah and his cd launch campaign was the bomb!  he was last spotted in vegas probably playing slots to win his way outta jail when he gets caught and to add to it, feds raided neverland same day as cd rls date. he's gonna go down in history for being.... fucked up

Did anyone buy

Reply #1
They'll find him dead in a hotel room in Las Vegas.  He knows how bleak the outlook is.  He couldn't stand incarceration...it would kill him slowly and he knows it.

Anyway, no...I won't be buying any MJ CD's...nor have I ever.  I have a '70s "Hits" 7-disc box set that has ONE Michael Jackson song on it...ABC ~ The Jackson 5.  That's the most MJ I'll ever own.

But be sure, the eBayer's of the world will keep the MJ flame going, and help it to grow.  Any MJ bootlegs or rare albums that sell now on eBay (or the like) for ~$100 will begin selling for over $300 after they find his body.

Did anyone buy

Reply #2
Please  say no, he DOES not deserve a cent... sick bastaad. But i want you to be honest with me, DID YOU BUY IT OR NOT SON?!?      

P.S... If you haven't already, please don't! Last thing I'd like to see happen in this world of craziness is for his cd to sell!  

oh yeah and his cd launch campaign was the bomb!  he was last spotted in vegas probably playing slots to win his way outta jail when he gets caught and to add to it, feds raided neverland same day as cd rls date. he's gonna go down in history for being.... fucked up

I didn't buy it. But then I'm just not a fan of his music.

He hasn't done anything wrong yet. Innocent until proven guilty.

Did anyone buy

Reply #3
//gone!

Did anyone buy

Reply #4
I love his music until 93' or so. Songs like Scream really lost me, but those fantastic songs from the 80's like Billy Jean, Thriller, Beat It, etc. will always be around to enjoy regardless of what odd things he does or legal troubles happen to him now.

Did anyone buy

Reply #5
he only has a handful songs that I like to listen to sometimes.. not even enough to fill half a CD.
Billy Jean, Beat It, Dirty Diana.. maybe one or two more... you know that kind of songs that are burried somewhere on your harddrive in Xing 192k format downloaded years ago

ps: yeah, pretty "unlucky" timing to release a best-of CD, the record label won't be overly happy I figure

Did anyone buy

Reply #6
Dear lord, he looks like a malnourished monkey in that picture... *shudders* I can't stand to see him on TV. Just way too phoney.

Did anyone buy

Reply #7
You know, where I'm from, people who are accused of a crime are innocent until proven guilty...

Did anyone buy

Reply #8
Is that an actual photo of him?

Because if it is, that defies belief.  I dont watch TV or read Newspapers, last time I remember seeing him, he looked... um... "Human"

Did anyone buy

Reply #9
Is that an actual photo of him?

Because if it is, that defies belief.  I dont watch TV or read Newspapers, last time I remember seeing him, he looked... um... "Human"

Well, since he has this skin desease Vitiligo, he always uses a lot of make-up to cover up his skin, and he had some nosejobs.

But really, i'm saddened to see all this disrespect towards MJ recently. He's a living legend, and none of the accusations have been proven so far.

Did anyone buy

Reply #10
Well, since he has this skin desease Vitiligo, he always uses a lot of make-up to cover up his skin, and he had some nosejobs.

I think he has a plastic surgery addiction. Vitiligo does not explain the changes seen in his face over time, not even including his nose. Look at his cheeks, eyes, lips, eyebrows and chin and compare them to a shot of him in 1980.

Now whether the charges that have been brought against him are true or not is not something we can really conclude, but he did settle a civil suit out of court for an estimated $20Million over similar accusations in the past. Even if he's totally innocent that will reflect poorly on him at trial.
  He readily admits to routinely sleeping in the same bed with several other peoples' children, which could be totally innocent but which will also reflect badly on him at trial,

Off the Wall is still a great album, just like The Pianist (cripes) is a good movie, despite being directed by Polanski...

Did anyone buy

Reply #11
It's called The Pianist. Please if you are going to comment, do it right  j/k

Did anyone buy

Reply #12
But really, i'm saddened to see all this disrespect towards MJ recently. He's a living legend, and none of the accusations have been proven so far.

I feel I must echo CiTay's sentiments here. It's disappointing to see the public has already convicted a man which is, in all likelihood, probably innocent. By doing so the public is pretty much ruining his chances of getting an impartial jury.

It's also annoying to see sublimelouie start a thread whose topic, judging by the first post, he had no intention of discussing. Back to the topic, this doesn't seem to be a remix album, but rather yet another Greatest Hits compilation. That being said, I haven't bought it yet -- paying $13 for a new song is a bit expensive if you have all the rest.

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']Edit: fixed weird formatting.[/span]
Happiness - The agreeable sensation of contemplating the misery of others.

Did anyone buy

Reply #13
http://www.mjnews.us/
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.

Did anyone buy

Reply #14
Everybody's right about not "pre-judging" MJ.  I'll remove the pic now from my post above...