With the 1.4 release, the "remember expanded nodes" in the album list was added and I clearly remember finding the option to disable it on my main computer months ago. I just installed foobar on my laptop but I just can't seem to find it again. I've looked everywhere in the preferences, on the forum, wiki etc but can't find it back. Could someone point me where to find it?
Thank you very much and have a nice day.
Black Sabbath - Falling Off The Edge Of The World
then you can auto-fill those with many tools, for example foobar2000.
But, maybe MusicBrainz Picard?
what do you mean with "side"? 5.1 does not have "side" speakers, only 6.1 and 7.1 do.
Some audio formats distinguish between 5.1(side) and 5.1(back). And in those formats, 5.1(side) is normal 5.1.
It would be a mode for users that have a very basic knowledge of foobar.
In this mode, users could play stuff, display properties and such, but :
- They wouldn't be able to edit nor to delete anything (no changes at all to the media library)
- They wouldn't be able to access foobar's preferences
- They wouldn't be able to edit foobar's layout
To test it out:
1. Install foobar2000 1.41 AS A PORTABLE INSTALLATION.
2. Extract the contents of the attachment and replace the two folders in the foobar2000 installation directory .
To enter the Preferences window either press the cog button (bottom right) or with Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl+P
The password is "hackme"
Add your files to the Media Library.
edit: urg... I should also remove the rating stars from the playlist...
@Pok_Madui if you are on Win10, please do check the following windows settings:
Those two settings are disabled on my PC, even before i got the plugin.
Maybe it's the size of my playlist, I don't know...