Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Default UI Gallery (Read 734901 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Default UI Gallery

Reply #625
December's here and I'd like to share this theme. I've added some more features to the custom track script.
If you want to try it out, simply import the.fth layout or just copy and paste the updated Custom Track script below into your existing panel.

Components used:
- JScript Panel 3
- Playback Statistics
- OpenLyrics (Optional)
- Last.fm Playcount Sync (Optional)

Required fonts:
- Material Icons Round font
https://github.com/google/material-design-icons/blob/master/font/MaterialIconsRound-Regular.otf?raw=true
- Segoe Fluent Icons font
https://download.microsoft.com/download/8/f/c/8fc7cbc3-177e-4a22-af48-2a85e1c5bffb/Segoe-Fluent-Icons.zip

Would it be possible to add this into the playlist for showing explicit titles... %title% $rgb(255,0,0,255,0,0)$ifequal(%ITUNESADVISORY%,1, 🅴,) ?

Reply #626
Would it be possible to add this into the playlist for showing explicit titles... %title% $rgb(255,0,0,255,0,0)$ifequal(%ITUNESADVISORY%,1, 🅴,) ?
For DUI, replace the pattern on Tracks custom columns on Playlist View
Code: [Select]
$if(%ispaused%,>>>%artist%<<<,$if(%isplaying%,>>>%artist%<<<,%artist%)) - $if(%ispaused%,>>>%title%$ifequal(%ITUNESADVISORY%,1, 🅴,)<<<,$if(%isplaying%,>>>%title%$ifequal(%ITUNESADVISORY%,1, 🅴,)<<<,<<%title%$ifequal(%ITUNESADVISORY%,1, 🅴,)>>))

Reply #627
$if(%ispaused%,>>>%artist%<<<,$if(%isplaying%,>>>%artist%<<<,%artist%)) - $if(%ispaused%,>>>%title%$ifequal(%ITUNESADVISORY%,1, 🅴,)<<<,$if(%isplaying%,>>>%title%$ifequal(%ITUNESADVISORY%,1, 🅴,)<<<,<<%title%$ifequal(%ITUNESADVISORY%,1, 🅴,)>>))

could you update the codes, and reupload the files ? thanks for top.like it so much.

Reply #628

could you update the codes, and reupload the files ? thanks for top.like it so much.

JackYau just go to preferences / Default User Interface / Playlist view and erase the pattern for tracks and replace it with the code $if(%ispaused%,>>>%artist%<<<,$if(%isplaying%,>>>%artist%<<<,%artist%)) - $if(%ispaused%,>>>%title%$ifequal(%ITUNESADVISORY%,1, 🅴,)<<<,$if(%isplaying%,>>>%title%$ifequal(%ITUNESADVISORY%,1, 🅴,)<<<,<<%title%$ifequal(%ITUNESADVISORY%,1, 🅴,)>>))

Reply #629
thanks

Reply #631
I did something similar before this update:

Reply #633
Did you not understand the word "combined". Your screenshot is clearly 2 separate panels. They're not even the same height. :/

I understood perfectly.

Now there is the possibility of the combined panel.

Reply #634

• Runs under Linux (EndeavourOS, an Arch-like distribution)
  • Thanks to the fantastic AUR package foobar2000[/aur], installation was as simple as yay foobar2000 - no fiddling with Wine settings, except for theming
  • No dark mode support, though Wine has a nice UX dark theme that technically is old stuff, but fits with the KDE host style nicely
  • No fancy HTML/JS powered widget, just plain UI Elements everywhere (though I like those very much on a HTPC setup)
  • Boring main window just with minimal controls and Playlist tabs
  • Workflow is focused around the library viewers Search (F3) and the original Facets (F4), creating and appending to playlists as needed (think short- and longer-lived browser tabs; double-click action in Facets is set to "Send to new playlist")

Reply #635
December's here and I'd like to share this theme. I've added some more features to the custom track script.
If you want to try it out, simply import the.fth layout or just copy and paste the updated Custom Track script below into your existing panel.

Components used:
- JScript Panel 3
- Playback Statistics
- OpenLyrics (Optional)
- Last.fm Playcount Sync (Optional)

Required fonts:
- Material Icons Round font
https://github.com/google/material-design-icons/blob/master/font/MaterialIconsRound-Regular.otf?raw=true
- Segoe Fluent Icons font
https://download.microsoft.com/download/8/f/c/8fc7cbc3-177e-4a22-af48-2a85e1c5bffb/Segoe-Fluent-Icons.zip

I get javascript runtime error from custom track script when try to import it to test it.

Reply #637
This one work!, Thank you veeery much

Reply #639
@eurekagliese - Can you check and fix scalling for 125% scaling in Windows.  On one machine with 4K with 200% scaling everything is fine, but on other with 1080p resoultion with 125% scaling is problem, some elements buttons and cover are in bad position. Thank you.

Reply #640
My Foobar2000 x64 DUI theme. Thx to  Peter for this wonderful Audio player and also to Marc2k3 for his  work with Jscript 3. Keep it up 8)

Reply #641
^ I'd recommend putting the JSPlaylist background image on the lowest opacity setting.

edit: that might be a low setting already, I checked the higher options and they really are unusable. I should remove them. :P

Also not sure why you have a rating panel at the bottom. The playlist ratings are clickable. :/

Reply #642
^ I'd recommend putting the JSPlaylist background image on the lowest opacity setting.

edit: that might be a low setting already, I checked the higher options and they really are unusable. I should remove them. :P

Also not sure why you have a rating panel at the bottom. The playlist ratings are clickable. :/

Thanks for your comment Marc2k3. That rating panel is from my previous theme design , i've delete it now :) . Btw, Could you add Custom Path option for Allmusic Review Sample? I have store my cache files for album review in eksternal HDD. Thanks in advance for your hardwork, this Jscript component makes Foobar2000 theme more friendly. Keep it up.

Reply #643
hope new js for 32bit,thanks for all.