Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Missing configuration tabs for Column UI (Read 2428 times) previous topic - next topic

Missing configuration tabs for Column UI

I installed foobar v.9.3 along with columns UI v0.1.3 beta 1v5, and for the life of me I cannot access all of the options I should be able to when I click on the gray area of the sidebar. I took a look at my options for Columns UI in preferences and I seem to be missing some configuration tabs? Any idea how I can either get those tabs back or make the panels work? Thanks, I included a screenshot below of what I'm talking about.

Screenshot

Reply #1
Welcome.

Columns UI has beeen redesigned. Now you use the layout tab, the next tab in your screenshot. Read this guide how to use it. http://eolindel.free.fr/foobar0.9/UIcolumns.shtml

And you don't need the sidebar anymore, you can autohide the panels you want =)
Windows 10 Pro x64 // foobar2000 1.3.10

Reply #2
Wow, I've been banging my head over this... thanks!