Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: WV To WAV (nero engoding tool error) (Read 9079 times) previous topic - next topic

WV To WAV (nero engoding tool error)

hi,

i have problems converting WV to WAV , using nero encoding tool with mega plugin pack....do not have problems converting FLAC, APE only WV files: nero says: ! CD Copy Copy CD Copy, NeroCopyTool
have no idea what suppose to that mean....
a read a little bit, download WavPack 4.40 no experience how to use the command line
thanks in advance for any help posted,

Reply #1
"wvunpack <path to file>"

the wav file should appear in the same directory as the .wv file.

Reply #2
hi,

i have problems converting WV to WAV , using nero encoding tool with mega plugin pack....do not have problems converting FLAC, APE only WV files: nero says: ! CD Copy Copy CD Copy, NeroCopyTool
have no idea what suppose to that mean....
a read a little bit, download WavPack 4.40 no experience how to use the command line
thanks in advance for any help posted,

I'm not sure what plugin comes in the mega plugin pack, but it would be good to be using the latest one from me, which is available here. There is an older one floating around that doesn't handle newer WavPack files.

If that still doesn't work there are many free programs that will decode the WV files for you, including foobar2000, VUPlayer, and dBpoweramp.

Reply #3
[/quote]
I'm not sure what plugin comes in the mega plugin pack, but it would be good to be using the latest one from me, which is available here. There is an older one floating around that doesn't handle newer WavPack files.

thanks a lot,

the plugin worked only after uninstalling the mega plugin pack....i got a qestion:  i converted a 450MB single wv file, and after nero encode the file was 439MB and still wv extension, doesn't suppose to docode to wav??
or did i something wrong?