Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Version files coming and going (Read 781 times) previous topic - next topic

Version files coming and going

A little oddity I've noticed lately, and I almost feel silly reporting it, but I thought I would in case Peter cares.

I run a sync program to backup files regularly, and my fb2k configuration files are included. As a result, I've noticed fb2k recently began intermittently deleting the version files, but after opening and closing fb2k again, it usually puts them back.

Screenshot 1 shows the version files were not present when I ran the sync program as it wants to delete the backup copies. I opened fb2k, immediately closed it, ran the sync program again, and screenshot 2 shows the version files were back. I'm running XP.

Cheers.

Re: Version files coming and going

Reply #1
This is indeed a bug, and will be addressed in the next update. Thanks for reporting.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.