Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Any way to extract .cue from .wv file (Read 8017 times) previous topic - next topic

Any way to extract .cue from .wv file

Ok, I had all my music in flac format with a cue sheet not embedded. Then I used foobar to convert everything to single file albums with the cue sheet embedded because that's what I thought I wanted to do.

Now that they are in this format, I'm not so sure this is the best setup for my use.

I was wondering if there is anyway to convert them back to single files with a cue sheet or am I SOL?

Reply #1
You can easily extract it using foobar (copy and paste to a new file), or you could use my latest Tag mod.
I'm on a horse.

Reply #2
Ok, I had all my music in flac format with a cue sheet not embedded. Then I used foobar to convert everything to single file albums with the cue sheet embedded because that's what I thought I wanted to do.

Now that they are in this format, I'm not so sure this is the best setup for my use.

I was wondering if there is anyway to convert them back to single files with a cue sheet or am I SOL?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=356097"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Choose "Convert, single file output" with foobar's diskwriter