Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: A quick question about playlist switcher panel. (Read 3303 times) previous topic - next topic

A quick question about playlist switcher panel.

Is there a function to display the total filesize of all the files in a playlist and display it in the playlist switcher panel?  I had a really hard time finding anything but basic info about the switcher.

Reply #1
Playlist switcher titleformatting

from the Columns UI wiki

I don't see anything there about file size, though.  If it's really important, foo_uie_playlists_dropdown has a %filesize% function.

Reply #2
Ah, gfnggfg, I'm a big fan.  It probably doesn't support it, but I have though of switching back from switching back to the playlist switcher.  Like all ColumnsUI components, development has noticeably slowed down.  They tremble in fear of Single Column Playlist.  They had the speed thing going for them, but SGP is plenty fast with no album art. [/rant]