Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: CaTRoX (QWR Edition): fb2k theme (Read 65582 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CaTRoX (QWR Edition): fb2k theme

Reply #125
The artist art is broken in the bio tab for me, is there any fix? Also thanks for the great theme.

Reply #127
Gotcha thanks for the update.

Reply #128
Hi. First thanks for sharing this great skin for foobar2000. I finally changed the player (I used the old winamp before until now!!). I have a doubt, how can I change the order of the header that appears in the capture? I want to put the artist where the album is and vice-versa on playlists ... Thanks again and sorry for my english, im from Spain.

Other question is... when i click on the magnifying glass icon at the corner, nothing happens. Where is the youtube/chrome launching configuration for make it work?

Reply #129
Ok. i find the solution for LP headers. Right click on playlist, /Grouping/Manage Presets and change the location of variables from Title Query to Sub-Title Query.

Now i only need make works the magnifying glass icon, dont see the icon on preferences/configuration Layout, and his possible function...

Reply #130
I'm reading the documentation now. Sorry for waste your time  ::) .

Reply #131
Other question is... when i click on the magnifying glass icon at the corner, nothing happens. Where is the youtube/chrome launching configuration for make it work?
You have to change foo_youtube language to english for the button to work: Preferences > Tools > Youtube Source > Maintenance > User Interface > Language .

Reply #132
You have to change foo_youtube language to english for the button to work: Preferences > Tools > Youtube Source > Maintenance > User Interface > Language .

Can't make it work. Changed the language option and nothing happens. Do you know what I have to do, to make that button work as a in-playlist search engine?

Reply #133
i have added splitter i script setting  but doesn't show any button ...

Reply #134
I want to give my thanks to the creator of this theme. I use it every day. Very useful the three modes!!. Thanks again!!

Reply #135
Can't make it work.
If you are using latest foo_youtube version than you have to fix the context menu path:
Panel_Top.js:
Code: [Select]
fb.RunMainMenuCommand('View/Youtube Source/Search on Youtube')

change to
fb.RunMainMenuCommand('View/Youtube Source/Search on Site')

Reply #136
Just registered to say thank you. But seems there is some bug, or maybe I installed something incorrectly? pic

Error: JScript Panel v2.1.4 (Top Panel)
JavaScript runtime error:
Invalid procedure call or argument
File: D:\Program Files\foobar2000\\themes\CaTRoX\Scripts\Panel_Top.js
Line: 440, Col: 5
<source text only available at compile time>

Will be nice if someone reply.

Reply #137
While using this skin, no sorting methods work for me, wanna have albums be sorted by date, i changed sorting method to %date% in shell integration and also in columns ui filters, still nothing. I add folders from library view.

Reply #138
idek

Reply #139
Would you be willing to add a wavebar? I've tried doing it myself but I haven't gotten far...

Reply #140
I'm getting 3 errors when trying to install the theme. Followed install instructions via the github. Using the modded JScript panel as well. Is this fixable or is the theme just too old?

Reply #141
Those errors are from various files not being in the place they're supposed to be.

Perhaps if you're running fb2k v1.6 or later in portable mode, you need to put the theme files inside the profile folder and not in the root of the program folder which probably would have been the original instructions

Reply #142
Yeah putting the theme in the program folder instead of the appdata folder did the trick, Appreciate it!

Reply #143
Version: 5.0.0
Link: https://github.com/TheQwertiest/CaTRoX_QWR/releases/tag/v5.0.0
Changelog:
    Changed
    • Adapted to `foo_spider_monkey_panel`.
    • Replaced WilB's `YouTube Track Manager` with it's successor `Find & Play`.
    • Replaces `foo_uie_lyrics3` with `foo_openlyrics`.
    • All panels are now provided as script packages and can be used separately from the theme.

Reply #144
Got severely troubles trying to copy info from the InfoPanel (left one-right click and got crash error) (1-3.jpg)
Also while randomising playlist (with more than 140.000+tracks [error appears only on app boot (twice)] (4_!!!!.jpg) ) got some JS errors, even after the clean setup of everything/ Program / Compoments etc.

How can it b fixed?)

Win 11 Pro / FB2K 1.61

Reply #145
If you've got a text editor that can search recursively through a folder of files, look inside the theme folder (*.js) for _.setClipboardData and replace it with _setClipboardData

I have no idea about the playlist issue.

Reply #146
If you've got a text editor that can search recursively through a folder of files, look inside the theme folder (*.js) for _.setClipboardData and replace it with _setClipboardData

Thanks a lot! fixed!)

Reply #147
The playlist issue is just a triggering slow script problem because it needs to init so many tracks in ONE active playlist before all items have been fully initialized...

I don't really know how to optimize it but you can make a 'workaround' by increasing the time for the slow script popup in:
( In your case on startup when you get the red error screen, close the error message and hit CTRL+P, now you're already in the Preferences )

File > Preferences > Advanced. Scroll almost to the bottom and find in the Spider Monkey Panel the entry:
Script execution time limit before triggering a `slow script` warning (in seconds) set to 30.
Click Apply/OK and close foobar in your taskbar, restart foobar again.

-TT

Reply #148
Btw, I would be also interested how to change the color on the fly
var title_color = g_pl_colors.title_normal;
for all items in all rows without calling a full rows init ( initialize_rows(playlist_items) ) for performance reasons and ugly repaints...

Reply #149
Are you joking? What are you on about? Changing colours is amazingly cheap. Not a single bit of text is changing so what are you blithering on about regarding row/playlist item init? The mind boggles. :/