Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Guts Pie Earshot (Read 2334 times) previous topic - next topic

Guts Pie Earshot

Guts Pie Earshot

OT: whoa. must've been 5 years since I've last heard anything by / read anything about them    I vaguely remember that I liked that stuff back then...

*fires up Google*

Aha ...
Maybe we even know each other?   

GPE still do exist as far as i know, but already long time without her female singer ... no singer anymore to be true.
But WITH singer, that was just THE band!!!
(Currently hearing Guts Pie Earshot, Distorted Wonderland - freshly lamed with my below settings :-)
Interested?    B)

Do you also know Loonies?
They were not in FreeDB ... and my setting seems not to allow to add entries   
3.90.3 --alt-preset extreme -V0 --lowpass 20.5 -> yeah!
"extremist of extreme", johnV @ Sep 13 2002 - 02:01 PM  ;-)

Guts Pie Earshot

Reply #1
I was to read something at http://www.gutspieearshot.de, but ether that site does not work, or my browser has some incompatibility with it ....     

Could you possible try?
That kind of menu below does work, but nothing what i try to enter then ...
3.90.3 --alt-preset extreme -V0 --lowpass 20.5 -> yeah!
"extremist of extreme", johnV @ Sep 13 2002 - 02:01 PM  ;-)

Guts Pie Earshot

Reply #2
I'd suggest that we continue this GPE discussion via Private Messages... most people here won't know / care anyway. So check your PMs   

Back on topic, people! 
A riddle is a short sword attached to the next 2000 years.