Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Batmanizer script? (Read 943 times) previous topic - next topic

Batmanizer script?

So the situtation is that I frequently get into the deals when I had to read some temporary texts for video editing (Audio is later send to real speakers) and I would like to batmanize my voice for this purposes (a bash script?). So far in Audacity:

-    Audacity, record some talking
-    ctrl + d to duplicate track
-    on top track effect/change pitch, set percent change to -16
-    bottom track, same thing, but do -20
-    maybe select all (ctrl + a) and effect/change speed, set speed multiplier to 0.95
-    maybe some sort of compressor on everything

The result is ok (but far from perfect), but it seems to be missing at least:

- Some sort of bass treatment (like the bass part of voice of sky before thunder ) < A good filter for that? Or just mix in something deep?
- slight roar or r,r,r which should probably be around 50-200 HZ < Again a filter? Or just mix something in?
- automatization (bash script?)

Reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwcRpXS9N9U

PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8
NOTICE - cpu 0 didn't dump TLB, may be hung