Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_lirc plugin (Read 112685 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_lirc plugin

Reply #75
It doesnt seem to work with the latest Foobar beta 5    Are there plans for a new updated version?  I love this plugin !!

foo_lirc plugin

Reply #77
if someone have latest sources or can download them from homepage - plz share it anywhere....

foo_lirc plugin

Reply #78
Great plugin.. the latest version seemed to work well with Foobar 1.0.3, but after i installed some new plugins (probably the Foo_Bookmark one) FooLIRC will not execute commands that are newly added.
The LastFM 'love' command always worked fine, even with the latest Foobar and the latest version of FooLIRC. But i did some rework to my GUI and re-added the Love command but it doesnt work anymore. That also counts for other commands with different new plugins ive installed, such as FooBookmark

What a pity 

foo_lirc plugin

Reply #79
Well, to be more specific: It doesnt work with some plugins after you re-add their specific command. So, its better not to touch your current configuration, untill someone comes up with a solution (which i doubt, the latest build of FooLIRC is dated somewhere in 2007)

if someone have latest sources or can download them from homepage - plz share it anywhere....

Its available to download from his project-page

foo_lirc plugin

Reply #80
I have just upgraded to V1.1 and Foo_lirc no longer works for me. - I get
'Failed to load DLL: foo_lirc.dll
Reason: This component is missing a required dependency, or was made for different version of foobar2000/

Is there a solution to this?  Thanks Jeremy

foo_lirc plugin

Reply #81
See the link above... 0.5 works ok.. dont touch your config

foo_lirc plugin

Reply #82
Firstly wazoo thx for the update....
Sorry to keep hassling but I don't use custom info for rating( Which is in new context menus) I use a masstagger script.
In preferences - 'Keyboard shortcuts' I have setup under  TYPE [context/now playing] and ACTION  Scripts : 1 rating, Scripts : 2 Rating etc. etc.
Is there some way to implement this in the context menu of Foo_lirc as it is missing at the moment. There is a 'scripts' with no list of my user scripts
I want to use my remote to rate tag my files.
Hope you understand.
Thx for your help.
Mr E

Hi I found the solution.
1) Use SlyControl and make global hook of IR Control commands (for me its VOL+ and VOL-)
2) In windows.scs script file (SlyControl) add hook
Code: [Select]
    My2Remote = Hook( "REMOTE", "VOL-", Enabled, Break )
    {
        break( My2Remote<>0 )
        Keyboard( "PRESS", "Ctrl+Alt+Shift+[" )
    }

My2Remote2 = Hook( "REMOTE", "VOL+", Enabled, Break )
    {
        break( My2Remote2<>0 )
        Keyboard( "PRESS", "Ctrl+Alt+Shift+]" )
    }

3) In foobar go to Keyboard shortcuts, select masstager script wich you want, press VOL- or VOL+, so foobar will receive pressed keys from SlyControl - "Ctrl+Alt+Shift+[" or "Ctrl+Alt+Shift+]".

Shure, using such global hotkeys is not good, better if foo_lirc "understand" masstagger or quicktagger scripts and showed them in assing menu.

foo_lirc plugin

Reply #83
Could someone please upload version 0.5.0 to some other site than eSnips? I really need the plugin but can't get the stupid downloader to work.

Re: foo_lirc plugin

Reply #86
Does this component work with Foobar2000 v2? All components now have a .fb2k-component file type rather than .dll. This is exactly what I was looking for - wow. As well as the current category "other", I suggest you add "remote control". I found this component purely by accident & had missed it in an earlier search. v0.5.0a is still available at the mediafire webpage.

Re: foo_lirc plugin

Reply #87
Does this component work with Foobar2000 v2? All components now have a .fb2k-component file type rather than .dll. This is exactly what I was looking for - wow. As well as the current category "other", I suggest you add "remote control". I found this component purely by accident & had missed it in an earlier search. v0.5.0a is still available at the mediafire webpage.
It does not and since it has been removed from the components page I am not very confident,
But there is an alternative: https://github.com/EventGhost/EventGhost/releases/tag/v0.4.1.r1722
The project seems to be discontinued for a while now but still works well. It has Lirc and foobar2000 plugins and can be used as a connector.

Another (simpler) solution would be global shortcuts in foobar2000 with the winlirc extension https://ramscan.com/irex which can translate the remote buttons to those shortcuts.