Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1799274 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2675
@bode
in the playlist switcher preferences (general tab) you can edit the layout
here are the available tags you can use:
%length% = shows the length of the playlist
%title% = shows the playlist name
%is_locked% = returns "1" if the playlist is locked for editing - can be used in combination with $if functions
%lock_name% = shows the type of lock
%size% = shows the number of entries in the playlist
%is_active% = returns "1" if the playlist is currently selected
%is_playing% = returns if the playlist is the one currently playing
----------------------
got the info from here
http://www.audiohq.de/index.php?showtopic=1695
It's in german but there are some examples for the use of these tags

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2676
These should also be in the Columns UI wiki.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2678
hey,

thanx for all that,

I got it working in the playlist switcher,

However, I was wanting to do it in the Album List panel (which is where i went wrong), and cant seem to find anything on it anywhere.
It was working in 0.83, but i was using someone else's config (4nti).

Read the columns UI wiki, searched the forums, to no avail.
Foobar is looking pretty good now too, just the total time in album list and I am a happy man.

Ill keep reading and sure to find it somewhere.

Thanx again for help.

foobar is a bit like a loose tooth, or a scabby knee, a little annoying at first, but once you start playing with it you can't stop. Im addicted.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2679
My lastest foobar, im still messing with the left panel. both are the foo_uie_trackinfo mod.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2680

Like Web2.0 Design?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2682
I think its just the album art flipped with a gradient png overlay

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2685
Here's My Config. I like it alot.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2686
I think its just the album art flipped with a gradient png overlay

yeah, that's right!

use SCPL.
Item Display:
Code: [Select]
$imageabs2(120,120,0,0,120,120,14,$add(23,$mul(-23,%_itemindex%)),
path to Mirror.png,)
$imageabs2(120,120,0,0,120,120,14,$add(23,$mul(-23,%_itemindex%)),
path to Reflection.png,)

Group Display:
Code: [Select]
$imageabs2(120,120,0,0,120,120,14,$add(23,$mul(18,%tracknumber%)),
path to Folder.jpg,)

I guess you look this code, It might be too usually disappointed.
and I'm sorry by poor English.

thanks a lot!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2688
Link removed by moderation.

Redistribution of modified setup packages is a violation of the foobar2000 license.

--

Greetings
Sonny Burnett.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2690
Hello Guys.What code is it if i want to display in my track info panel the album full length,not only the track played and remaining length?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2691
Hello Guys.What code is it if i want to display in my track info panel the album full length,not only the track played and remaining length?

I dont think thats possible, sorry. foobar only reads per track data, and to get an album length would require it to read other tracks.

the only way around it is pretty much by tagging each file with a tag that holds the album length. You could use a plugin that tags to the database (i forgot which one does that, but its easy to find) so that you dont have extraneous tags in your files.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2692

I dont think thats possible, sorry. foobar only reads per track data, and to get an album length would require it to read other tracks.

the only way around it is pretty much by tagging each file with a tag that holds the album length. You could use a plugin that tags to the database (i forgot which one does that, but its easy to find) so that you dont have extraneous tags in your files.

Thx.If i use this code in my playlist switcher,its working.But if i load a playlist showing playlists full time,if playing 1 album only,thats correct...

Total Time ->>%title%$if(%is_locked%,$rgb(128,128,128,254,254,125)' ['%lock_name%']') $rgb(65,65,65,192,254,192)'('%length%')'-'('%size%')'

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2693
Bought a new PC recently, which 'forced' me to review my foobar settings.

Below is a picture of my current GUI. (Note: I don't use albums, only singles)
It's quite simple (to build). You only need Columns UI and Queue Manager.

Screenshot

Greetings,

Ivolution

Moderation: Please do not inline images larger than roughly 800x600 and 80KB. Please use thumbnails and/or links for large pictures instead.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2694
Just started using foobar, my simple config