Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Suggestion/request for a graphical library browser (Read 2740 times) previous topic - next topic

Suggestion/request for a graphical library browser

Hi everyone,

I've been looking since a long time for an illustrated library panel, but unfortunately I never found one. the main idea is to browse as easily as we do now but also visually improve the existing austere method. I imagine 2 main concepts :

1) The first concept consists on simply add illustrations to the common library panel, right next to the albums entries for examples. I know that the original panel is a standart Windows menu, but a visual copy should be good enough.

2) The second concept looks more like the existing extention "graphical browser", but wich can browse the entire library like Windows Media Player does, for example. The best way should be to let the user choose how he browse his library (makes his own customisation). Maybe just a few modification of "graphical browser" is good enough, it can be interesting to look that way.

Thanks for reading, and thanks to developpers if some begin a project like that ;)
(and sorry if my english is poor, I don't use to write this language)

Suggestion/request for a graphical library browser

Reply #1
+1!

graphical browser is great, but i would love to have an option which would browse the whole library (so that I don't have to have an All music playlist selected)