Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foobar iOS genre>tracks instead of genre>artist>album>tracks (Read 429 times) previous topic - next topic

foobar iOS genre>tracks instead of genre>artist>album>tracks

Is it possible to set foobar for iOS (iPhone) so that when I enter a certain genre, all songs of that genre are displayed instead of Artist>Album>Tracks?

Re: foobar iOS genre>tracks instead of genre>artist>album>tracks

Reply #1
+1

tip: if you long press the genre the option "add to playlist" creates a new playlist of all the tracks of the genre (works on Android, should also on iOS)

Reply #2
How do I display the Playlists item in the main menu in the iOS version? I see that it is possible on Android, but I don't have it on iOS.

Reply #3
if you long press the genre the option "add to playlist" creates a new playlist of all the tracks of the genre (works on Android, should also on iOS)

it's already showing, I had to reinstall the app, but thanks at least for this option.